Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Roethlisberger tips Pass or Run.
For a few years now there's been a Rumour that Big Ben has tipping what the play is going to be by his stance.

Steeler Depot just did a tape breakdown to prove this true or false.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/07/study-is-ben-roethlisberger-really-tipping-the-steelers-plays/

Apparently Ben tips run on 95% of their run plays by keeping his back foot flat and just below 90% of their pass plays by lifting the heel on his back foot lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2021, 05:52 PM)Synric Wrote: For a few years now there's been a Rumour that Big Ben has tipping what the play is going to be by his stance.

Steeler Depot just did a tape breakdown to prove this true or false.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/07/study-is-ben-roethlisberger-really-tipping-the-steelers-plays/

Apparently Ben tips run on 95% of their run plays by keeping his back foot flat and just below 90% of their pass plays by lifting the heel on his back foot lol.

Hopefully it's so subconscious that, even if he tries to stop doing it, he keeps doing it lol

Stupid of their team to tip the rest of the league lol

I hope we take notice ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
He likely does exactly that. He's also likely been getting away with it for quite some time, because their team was strong and bold enough to telegraph the play, and dare teams to stop them.

Things are different, when your OL is in disarray..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2021, 07:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He likely does exactly that.  He's also likely been getting away with it for quite some time, because their team was strong and bold enough to telegraph the play, and dare teams to stop them.

Things are different, when your OL is in disarray..

I was going to say, it shouldn't have taken years for the rest of the NFL to notice this, right?  This seems like day 1 stuff. 
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2021, 12:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was going to say, it shouldn't have taken years for the rest of the NFL to notice this, right?  This seems like day 1 stuff. 

It would only have taken Luther Van Dam about 3 Qtrs to identify this flaw.

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2021, 01:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It would only have taken Luther Van Dam about 3 Qtrs to identify this flaw.

Good reference, I used to enjoy that show.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2021, 05:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good reference, I used to enjoy that show.

I always assumed Luther was his last name...I had to google it.  Now I'm sad because I remembered Jerry Van Dyke is dead.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2021, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hopefully it's so subconscious that, even if he tries to stop doing it, he keeps doing it lol

Stupid of their team to tip the rest of the league lol

I hope we take notice ThumbsUp

But if he knows everyone else knows then he can use that 
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2021, 01:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It would only have taken Luther Van Dam about 3 Qtrs to identify this flaw.

thats because Dauber was such a good assistant lol...

dang i havent seen that show in a while...  Is it streaming anywhere?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2021, 10:24 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: thats because Dauber was such a good assistant lol...

dang i havent seen that show in a while...  Is it streaming anywhere?

I stream it often but I subscribe to a VOD and live streaming service for about $400 a year. I don't miss a thing and I love it.

Reply/Quote
Ben is a fat pig. And I hope the likes of Hendrickson, Hubbard, Reader, Ogunjobi, and Ossai make bacon out of him.
Reply/Quote