Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Roethlisberger underwear
And just now the internet activity in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas spiked. Some clicking on this link because they thought they were on sale in here and the rest because they made tiny boners in their old worn out Hines Ward tighty whities just thinking about Big Ben undies. If only they had jobs and could afford them.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 08:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And just now the internet activity in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas spiked. Some clicking on this link because they thought they were on sale in here and the rest because they made tiny boners in their old worn out Hines Ward tighty whities just thinking about Big Ben undies. If only they had jobs and could afford them.

And that was even dumber than I expected this post to be.

Good job!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
The
(01-21-2016, 11:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: And that was even dumber than I expected this post to be.

Good job!

Says the guy sitting in his government owned housing, wearing steelers footy pajamas, pleasuring himself to his Jerome Bettis poster. 

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 11:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The
Says the guy sitting in his government owned housing, wearing steelers footy pajamas, pleasuring himself to his Jerome Bettis poster. 

Mellow

[Image: sn4cvbh_zps4a4a198a.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 11:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The

Not to take the side of a Steeler fan but what exactly is wrong with wearing footy pajamas?

It's like wearing an angel.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 12:09 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Not to take the side of a Steeler fan but what exactly is wrong with wearing footy pajamas?

It's like wearing an angel.

[Image: 94660767_cincinnati_bengals.jpg]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 12:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 94660767_cincinnati_bengals.jpg]

That's a zentai.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 08:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And just now the internet activity in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas spiked. Some clicking on this link because they thought they were on sale in here and the rest because they made tiny boners in their old worn out Hines Ward tighty whities just thinking about Big Ben undies. If only they had jobs and could afford them.

(01-21-2016, 11:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Says the guy sitting in his government owned housing, wearing steelers footy pajamas, pleasuring himself to his Jerome Bettis poster. 

Okay, let's just take a step back and reflect on the fact that these images came from your brain.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 07:51 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's a zentai.

You just confused them. Refer to Atomic Wedgie and they're more likely to understand.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 04:18 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Okay, let's just take a step back and reflect on the fact that these images came from your brain.  

It's just the only type of steelers fan I've ever seen?  I would apologize for lumping you into the category, but it isn't really lumping you in if it's truly a universal thing with you people. And don't even get me started on how the steelers fans not living in government funded housing are taking up residency in their parents basements.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 07:51 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's a zentai.

Whatever

[Image: onesie.jpg]

Hilarious
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
They shouldn't make onesies in adult size. I mean seriously what if you had to crap in a hurry and the buttons got stuck?
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
Did you get a hold of some of Vlad's meds? Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 07:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: They shouldn't make onesies in adult size. I mean seriously what if you had to crap in a hurry and the buttons got stuck?

Mine had a zipper.

I worry more about being 'caught' than shitting myself.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 07:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: Whatever

[Image: onesie.jpg]

Hilarious

That's the same one I have.

As I said, it's like wearing an angel.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 07:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: It's just the only type of steelers fan I've ever seen?  I would apologize for lumping you into the category, but it isn't really lumping you in if it's truly a universal thing with you people. And don't even get me started on how the steelers fans not living in government funded housing are taking up residency in their parents basements.

Perhaps this says more about the types of people you generally associate with than it does Steeler fans.  
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2016, 12:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Perhaps this says more about the types of people you generally associate with than it does Steeler fans.  

You think I associate with these knuckleheads? Do you think I'm trying to catch the slack-jawed hillbillies or something? You're lucky I'm letting you type to me over the internet. Consider yourself fortunate.

Reply/Quote
Oh me oh my I never expected to see this kind of thread here. You're all so funny In here! :)
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2016, 12:29 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You think I associate with these knuckleheads? Do you think I'm trying to catch the slack-jawed hillbillies or something? You're lucky I'm letting you type to me over the internet. Consider yourself fortunate.

Well, you're the one who describes them at home having boners in their tightly whities.  That's some pretty intimate stuff.  But if we rule out personal association, what are we talking about here - voyuerism?   Shocked
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2016, 12:29 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You think I associate with these knuckleheads? .

We know you do. You spend most of your time in Jungle Noise, or are you going to tell us thats only guilt by association?
Reply/Quote