Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Roethlisberger underwear
(01-23-2016, 01:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, you're the one who describes them at home having boners in their tightly whities.  That's some pretty intimate stuff.  But if we rule out personal association, what are we talking about here - voyuerism?   Shocked

I can't even handle this thread. So many thoughts running through my heads.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 08:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And just now the internet activity in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas spiked. Some clicking on this link because they thought they were on sale in here and the rest because they made tiny boners in their old worn out Hines Ward tighty whities just thinking about Big Ben undies. If only they had jobs and could afford them.

(01-21-2016, 11:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The
Says the guy sitting in his government owned housing, wearing steelers footy pajamas, pleasuring himself to his Jerome Bettis poster. 

(01-23-2016, 12:29 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You think I associate with these knuckleheads? Do you think I'm trying to catch the slack-jawed hillbillies or something? You're lucky I'm letting you type to me over the internet. Consider yourself fortunate.

Give it up, you're busted. These are way too detailed for you not to being associating with them. You wouldn't know what they have on their walls or what they jack off to unless you are either there with them, or you have cameras in their houses. I'm thinking you are posting this from experience and this is the kind of stuff people have caught you doing. Ninja
Reply/Quote