Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Swann on "Fake News"
Video 
https://youtu.be/l5AxV1SrTkE
What the serious fudge?

"There are NO fact!  There is Nothing about it at all we can proof!

But...let's pretend there is..."

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-27-2017, 10:43 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: https://youtu.be/l5AxV1SrTkE

Ben Swann keeping fake news alive. Here is my favorite comment on his video:

R H We have been praying for this to Explode as we've been trying to get more people involved; From Washington DC to Hollywood CA is infested with these Pedo Satanic-flesh eating WORSHIPERS...It's the Illuminati signature of Satan the NWO. It will be an American Witch hunt- if God is willing to help us by making it fully known. keep praying. ( Youtu.be- Ted Gunderson "The Bleeping Truth Rare Interview with Ted Gunderson" Published on Jun 19, 2013 This is a classic Ted Gunderson Interview. Ted was an amazing Truth Seeker and the world was a better place with him around, we will miss Ted and all the good things Ted did for all of us. We love you Ted. WARNING, This video contains controversial subject matter and it is being shared for educational purposes only. Please educate yourself so that you can make informed decisions on the things that effect your life. PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE: This video contains information that you may not know about, information that YOU WILL NOT KNOW ABOUT from mainstream media. This video has been uploaded because it contained INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING TOLD ABOUT, AND it is this information that YOU CANNOT MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS WITHOUT, period.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So if a random nobody posts a comment on say, the most important video of all time, that comment is more important than the content of the video? This is a very interesting position to take. 

Is he really pretending to do anything other than pointing out odd coincidences? Did we watch the same video? Which is higher quality journalism:
A. The journalist who actually conducts some research and finds some oddities to report on and urges for a neutral view.
B. The journalist who conducts no research and writes the entire ordeal off as fake due to how implausible it may seem.

The Catholic Church has paid out over $4 billion in hush money to sex crime victims. Jerry Sandusky was implicated in the Omaha Nebraska scandal(where no one was charged for sex crines) over a decade before he was charged for misconduct at Penn state. Conspiracy of Silence's rights were bought up right before it was set to air - the new owners of the rights decided to bury it. Jeffrey Epstein is still a free man. Jill Dando was killed while investigating Jimmy Savile. Monica Peterson was killed while investigating child trafficking in Haiti and her master's thesis conveniently disappeared. Laura Silsby was convicted of child trafficking by the Haitian government but now works for the Amber alert system in the US.
Fact check me. I dare you.
(01-28-2017, 02:33 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: So if a random nobody posts a comment on say, the most important video of all time, that comment is more important than the content of the video? This is a very interesting position to take. 

Is he really pretending to do anything other than pointing out odd coincidences? Did we watch the same video? Which is higher quality journalism:
A. The journalist who actually conducts some research and finds some oddities to report on and urges for a neutral view.
B. The journalist who conducts no research and writes the entire ordeal off as fake due to how implausible it may seem.

The Catholic Church has paid out over $4 billion in hush money to sex crime victims. Jerry Sandusky was implicated in the Omaha Nebraska scandal(where no one was charged for sex crines) over a decade before he was charged for misconduct at Penn state. Conspiracy of Silence's rights were bought up right before it was set to air - the new owners of the rights decided to bury it. Jeffrey Epstein is still a free man. Jill Dando was killed while investigating Jimmy Savile. Monica Peterson was killed while investigating child trafficking in Haiti and her master's thesis conveniently disappeared. Laura Silsby was convicted of child trafficking by the Haitian government but now works for the Amber alert system in the US.

Never heard of Ben Swann. His journalistic skill did not impress me in the video you provided in OP. In fact, I would not call him a journalist. An entertainer, a provocateur? Perhaps, but not a journalist, at least not a credible one. That being said you make some salient points in the last full paragraph above. However, in all the cases you cite in that paragraph there was substantial credible evidence of wrong doing. In the pizza gate narrative you just have a bunch of bull shit, and trying to puff it up like Swann does is actually a disservice to the victims of pedophilia in the cases you cite as well as the scores of cases you don't cite. That takes Swann from being "a provocateur" to being an asshole as he is doing damage to real people, namely children who are victimized by pedophiles and their friends and families, about whom he pretends to care. He is trying to score really cheap points to either inflate his own relevance or taint Podesta et al or both. Separating the wheat from the chaff, you have a lot of wheat in the above post but Swann and his "reporting" are nothing but chaff. In fact, they are less than chaff.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(01-28-2017, 02:33 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: So if a random nobody posts a comment on say, the most important video of all time, that comment is more important than the content of the video? This is a very interesting position to take. 

That "random nobody" was typical of responders to Swann's video.  It was designed to attract conspiracy theorists and keep the fake news going.

Swann hasn't "conducted research." The journalists who debunked pizzagate did that.  http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

He is just keeping a fake news story spinning.

You list a few a well publicized cases of child abuse and then dare me to "fact check."  Epstein is a "free man" after serving a 13 month sentence for soliciting minors. what does that have to do with Pizzagate, other than innuendo?
Jill Dando was killed by unknown persons for unknown reasons.

I dare you to fact check yourself before keeping fake news alive. http://www.snopes.com/monica-petersen-killed/
lol, Ben Swann talking about "fake news". I remember when he was legit reporting on things no one else was reporting on during the 2012 election while he was doing his local news gig.

Then he got a Ron Paul following and decided to make his own Breitbart like news site back before Breitbart catered to the Alt Right. I remember one of the first stories was just completely false. Even the links it cited completely contradicted the story. That's when I lost respect for him and realized he was just a tea party hack who was happy to ignore fact when it contradicted his world view.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-30-2017, 11:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, Ben Swann talking about "fake news". I remember when he was legit reporting on things no one else was reporting on during the 2012 election while he was doing his local news gig.

Then he got a Ron Paul following and decided to make his own Breitbart like news site back before Breitbart catered to the Alt Right. I remember one of the first stories was just completely false. Even the links it cited completely contradicted the story. That's when I lost respect for him and realized he was just a tea party hack who was happy to ignore fact when it contradicted his world view.

Which story?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(01-29-2017, 11:01 PM)Dill Wrote: That "random nobody" was typical of responders to Swann's video.  It was designed to attract conspiracy theorists and keep the fake news going.

Swann hasn't "conducted research." The journalists who debunked pizzagate did that.  http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

He is just keeping a fake news story spinning.

You list a few a well publicized cases of child abuse and then dare me to "fact check."  Epstein is a "free man" after serving a 13 month sentence for soliciting minors. what does that have to do with Pizzagate, other than innuendo?
Jill Dando was killed by unknown persons for unknown reasons.

I dare you to fact check yourself before keeping fake news alive. http://www.snopes.com/monica-petersen-killed/

Sorry man, "Snopes" does not qualify as objective fact checking...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-30-2017, 09:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry man, "Snopes" does not qualify as objective fact checking...

What did you see in those links that you would dispute.

Or are you just judging a source before you check it. I don't even do that for Breitbart.
(01-31-2017, 12:27 AM)Dill Wrote: What did you see in those links that you would dispute.

Or are you just judging a source before you check it. I don't even do that for Breitbart.

Placing ones fat fingers in ones ears and saying "la la la la la" is enough for a well fueled ignorance. Add in generalized hatred of 'others' due to a deep sense of inadequacy, and you've got a lost cause on your hands.

All we can do now is watch them die of heart disease because they couldn't afford annual checkups without the ACA. Good riddance.
(01-31-2017, 12:35 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Placing ones fat fingers in ones ears and saying "la la la la la" is enough for a well fueled ignorance.   Add in generalized hatred of 'others' due to a deep sense of inadequacy, and you've got a lost cause on your hands.  

All we can do now is watch them die of heart disease because they couldn't afford annual checkups without the ACA.   Good riddance.

In fairness, annual checkups have not been proven to improve health outcomes, and may actually do more harm than good. But, your heart was in the right place.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(01-30-2017, 07:38 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Which story?

It was 4 years ago. It was about Common Core. Something with 3rd party lessons that aligned and suggesting they were part of Common Core, I think. 

Education and research went from being important, to irrelevant, to detrimental when it comes to being "right." The more educated and research-oriented a person is, the more biased and incorrect he is now. It sort of reminds me of how black women saw the standard of idealized beauty trending towards thinness and they were just like "You know what, screw it. Let's just all agree that the fatter you get, the sassier and sexier you are...deal?" and they stuck with it...and now it are a fact.

Check mate.
I'm glad that there are so many people sharing their opinions here.  Debate is good.  From the sounds of it we have some intelligent people posting here, but I must respectfully disagree with some of your conclusions.  It is my belief that there are too many coincidences presented with the primary evidence that is available for Pizzagate to be entirely false.  It is my belief that there is more likely than not some sort of child trafficking operation that James Alefantis is involved in, and that Podesta is aware of.  At the very least, there is enough there to warrant an official investigation into the matter.  My goal with this post is to clarify why I believe what I believe.  

To answer your question as to why I would bring up "random cases of child abuse" regarding an alleged case of a pizza shop being involved in some way with a sex trafficking operation - I brought all of that up for the purpose of establishing a pattern.  There is a particular saying that comes to mind: history rhymes.  If you can establish a pattern where powerful people(such as Jimmy Savile, Jeffrey Epstein, Robert Richards, Lawrence King, and many more) can get away with disgusting acts over and over again, and can even control public opinion regarding those events while they are relevant, you may have useful information from which to draw from.  You can choose to believe that Jill Dando’s assassination soon after calling for an investigation into Savile's misdeeds was a coincidence(more on Savile here: http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/local-news/sickening-extent-jimmy-saviles-sex-7337595).  You can choose to believe that there is nothing fishy about Monica Petersen committing suicide while investigating child trafficking in Haiti, that there is nothing fishy about her master's thesis disappearing, and that a random facebook post with a redacted username sourced by Snopes is a more valuable piece of evidence than this video: https://vid.me/gcj6 (Relevant portion begins at -2:18).  I'll concede those points for now, but I will bring up other points for you to consider in their stead:

In the vein of “history rhymes”:

1.  A sworn affidavit from the former head of the Dallas and LA FBI field offices that claims that child trafficking operations are perpetrated by government employees: [url= https://www.scribd.com/doc/277079803/Ted-Gunderson-Affidavit-on-Gang-Stalking-4-26-11]https://www.scribd.com/doc/277079803/Ted-Gunderson-Affidavit-on-Gang-Stalking-4-26-11[/url] (points 4 and 9)

2. This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP1MtaSIePk  

3.  Former Vietnam war veteran and Nebraska State Senator, John Decamp, wrote a book titled, “The Franklin Cover-Up...”  Here is an article discussing how he had discussed Jerry Sandusky long before the Penn State accusations: http://www.reddirtreport.com/around-world/franklin-cover-author-talks-about-how-he-linked-sandusky-and-penn-state-abuse-scandal
Here is an article about Gary Caradori, a private detective who investigated allegations of abuse during the Franklin scandal.  He died in a plane crash.  http://www.franklincase.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=110:king-expands-into-food-service-something-on-every-burner-jan-12-1985-&catid=6:news-articles&Itemid=1

Directly related to PG:

1.  The active shooter who allegedly invaded Comet Ping Pong on 12/4/16 for the purpose of rescuing children was an out of work actor with an IMDB page(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t44).  He allegedly fired a bullet at a lock which miraculously pierced a computer behind the wall.  This video shows the hole in the computer at 3:55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXApkzwKIh8&t=241s.  We are told that this deranged out of work actor blindly fired into a room where he thought there may have been imprisoned children and spontaneously hit a computer.  You can choose to believe that there is nothing fishy about this, but this alone seems highly suspicious to some.

2.  Why is this archive of censorship so massive?  If there is nothing to hide, why would there be so much censorship?
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1482030

3.  Just why does this particular sub have over 10,000 subscribers if this is a truly a fully debunked garbage story?  Why do they label the following as “evidence?” : https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611.  Why is new information still coming in when the election is over?  What does anyone have to gain?  Is it all bullshit?  Will combing the contents of this link and the parent forum confirm what you already believe or will it make you question your beliefs?  Might the many bits of circumstantial evidence and odd coincidences be indicative of something more concrete?  It has to only be a string of unfortunate coincidences, right?  You can choose to believe that too, but be warned, after digging deep into the subject you may never look at an echo chamber of people on a screen telling you what to think in quite the same way.
(02-02-2017, 01:02 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I'm glad that there are so many people sharing their opinions here.  Debate is good.  From the sounds of it we have some intelligent people posting here, but I must respectfully disagree with some of your conclusions.  It is my belief that there are too many coincidences presented with the primary evidence that is available for Pizzagate to be entirely false.  It is my belief that there is more likely than not some sort of child trafficking operation that James Alefantis is involved in, and that Podesta is aware of.  At the very least, there is enough there to warrant an official investigation into the matter.  My goal with this post is to clarify why I believe what I believe.  

To answer your question as to why I would bring up "random cases of child abuse" regarding an alleged case of a pizza shop being involved in some way with a sex trafficking operation - I brought all of that up for the purpose of establishing a pattern.  There is a particular saying that comes to mind: history rhymes.  If you can establish a pattern where powerful people(such as Jimmy Savile, Jeffrey Epstein, Robert Richards, Lawrence King, and many more) can get away with disgusting acts over and over again, and can even control public opinion regarding those events while they are relevant, you may have useful information from which to draw from.  You can choose to believe that Jill Dando’s assassination soon after calling for an investigation into Savile's misdeeds was a coincidence(more on Savile here: http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/local-news/sickening-extent-jimmy-saviles-sex-7337595).  You can choose to believe that there is nothing fishy about Monica Petersen committing suicide while investigating child trafficking in Haiti, that there is nothing fishy about her master's thesis disappearing, and that a random facebook post with a redacted username sourced by Snopes is a more valuable piece of evidence than this video: https://vid.me/gcj6 (Relevant portion begins at -2:18).  I'll concede those points for now, but I will bring up other points for you to consider in their stead:

In the vein of “history rhymes”:

1.  A sworn affidavit from the former head of the Dallas and LA FBI field offices that claims that child trafficking operations are perpetrated by government employees: [url= https://www.scribd.com/doc/277079803/Ted-Gunderson-Affidavit-on-Gang-Stalking-4-26-11]https://www.scribd.com/doc/277079803/Ted-Gunderson-Affidavit-on-Gang-Stalking-4-26-11[/url] (points 4 and 9)

2. This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP1MtaSIePk  

3.  Former Vietnam war veteran and Nebraska State Senator, John Decamp, wrote a book titled, “The Franklin Cover-Up...”  Here is an article discussing how he had discussed Jerry Sandusky long before the Penn State accusations: http://www.reddirtreport.com/around-world/franklin-cover-author-talks-about-how-he-linked-sandusky-and-penn-state-abuse-scandal
Here is an article about Gary Caradori, a private detective who investigated allegations of abuse during the Franklin scandal.  He died in a plane crash.  http://www.franklincase.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=110:king-expands-into-food-service-something-on-every-burner-jan-12-1985-&catid=6:news-articles&Itemid=1

Directly related to PG:

1.  The active shooter who allegedly invaded Comet Ping Pong on 12/4/16 for the purpose of rescuing children was an out of work actor with an IMDB page(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t44).  He allegedly fired a bullet at a lock which miraculously pierced a computer behind the wall.  This video shows the hole in the computer at 3:55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXApkzwKIh8&t=241s.  We are told that this deranged out of work actor blindly fired into a room where he thought there may have been imprisoned children and spontaneously hit a computer.  You can choose to believe that there is nothing fishy about this, but this alone seems highly suspicious to some.

2.  Why is this archive of censorship so massive?  If there is nothing to hide, why would there be so much censorship?
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1482030

3.  Just why does this particular sub have over 10,000 subscribers if this is a truly a fully debunked garbage story?  Why do they label the following as “evidence?” : https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611.  Why is new information still coming in when the election is over?  What does anyone have to gain?  Is it all bullshit?  Will combing the contents of this link and the parent forum confirm what you already believe or will it make you question your beliefs?  Might the many bits of circumstantial evidence and odd coincidences be indicative of something more concrete?  It has to only be a string of unfortunate coincidences, right?  You can choose to believe that too, but be warned, after digging deep into the subject you may never look at an echo chamber of people on a screen telling you what to think in quite the same way.

I don't want to outright dismiss anything... but you're posting youtube videos and random message boards. It is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories I have ever read about. 

Seriously, though, why the **** hire an out of work actor to stage an attack to destroy a computer and deal with the publicity and legal issues when you could just take a drill and destroy a hard drive more efficiently and quietly? People try so hard to draw connections between things that they convince themselves that it has to be more than a coincidence when in reality it's a bizarre stretch. Seriously, lol, they hired a dude to destroy the computer?

(02-02-2017, 11:28 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't want to outright dismiss anything... but you're posting youtube videos and random message boards. It is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories I have ever read about. 

Seriously, though, why the **** hire an out of work actor to stage an attack to destroy a computer and deal with the publicity and legal issues when you could just take a drill and destroy a hard drive more efficiently and quietly? People try so hard to draw connections between things that they convince themselves that it has to be more than a coincidence when in reality it's a bizarre stretch. Seriously, lol, they hired a dude to destroy the computer?

You can believe what you want to believe, but public opinion of CPP skyrocketed after the shooting incident.  It became all too easy to classify an entire group of citizen investigators and curious people as "alt right lunatics"(I'm not alt right btw.  I'm leftist as shit).  Stranger things have happened - just look at what the FBI did to MLK, or the USS Liberty for instance.  Even if the shooter(who just signed an undisclosed plea deal https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/us-prosecutors-offer-unspecified-plea-deal-in-comet-ping-pong-pizza-case/2017/01/24/db300f2a-e245-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.a94218c0d7ef) had nothing to do with it and was just a kook, there is a veritable mountain of circumstantial evidence to suggest that there is something extremely fishy going on with Alefantis and Podesta.

These "random message boards" happen to have a trove of primary evidence that was not just pulled out of thin air - the stuff came from leaked emails(who no one is disputing the accuracy of), instagram posts from the people who may be involved, videos from the venue, restaurant reviews, pictures from social media, archived photos, suggestive art displayed in people's homes, and much more.  This is what a citizen investigation looks like.  I'd urge you to spend an hour or two taking a look at the primary evidence and ask yourself: why didn't the major news outlets just discuss the primary evidence?  Why did they misrepresent the entire investigation by classifying all of the investigators as "alt right conspiracy theorists?"  Why did they misrepresent the theory as being some bizarre concoction that I've never heard a PG investigator speak of, such as "Hillary Clinton was running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza shop?"  

Also, if you don't believe that this sort of thing can be covered up, ask yourself why former Vietnam war veteran and Nebraska State Senator, John Decamp, would write a book titled, "The Franklin Coverup."  He must have been onto something due to calling out Sandusky as being a conspirator years before Penn State broke, right?
(02-02-2017, 12:28 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: You can believe what you want to believe, but public opinion of CPP skyrocketed after the shooting incident.  It became all too easy to classify an entire group of citizen investigators and curious people as "alt right lunatics"(I'm not alt right btw.  I'm leftist as shit).  Stranger things have happened - just look at what the FBI did to MLK, or the USS Liberty for instance.  Even if the shooter(who just signed an undisclosed plea deal https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/us-prosecutors-offer-unspecified-plea-deal-in-comet-ping-pong-pizza-case/2017/01/24/db300f2a-e245-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.a94218c0d7ef) had nothing to do with it and was just a kook, there is a veritable mountain of circumstantial evidence to suggest that there is something extremely fishy going on with Alefantis and Podesta.

These "random message boards" happen to have a trove of primary evidence that was not just pulled out of thin air - the stuff came from leaked emails(who no one is disputing the accuracy of), instagram posts from the people who may be involved, videos from the venue, restaurant reviews, pictures from social media, archived photos, suggestive art displayed in peoples' homes, and much more.  This is what a citizen investigation looks like.  I'd urge you to spend an hour or two taking a look at the primary evidence and ask yourself: why didn't the major news outlets just discuss the primary evidence?  Why did they misrepresent the entire investigation by classifying all of the investigators as "alt right conspiracy theorists?"  Why did they misrepresent the theory as being some bizarre concoction that I've never heard a PG investigator speak of, such as "Hillary Clinton was running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza shop?"  

Also, if you don't believe that this sort of thing can be covered up, ask yourself why former Vietnam war veteran and Nebraska State Senator, John Decamp, would write a book titled, "The Franklin Coverup."  He must have been onto something due to calling out Sandusky as being a conspirator years before Penn State broke, right?

Yea, photos of the owner with his friends and their kids, reviews talking about pizza CAUSE PIZZA MEANS KIDS!!!
This literally has no basis in reality, it's an alt right circle jerk on reddit where they assigned symbolism for everything so that everything seems to fit.

Again, lol, pay an actor to make a huge scene to skillfully destroy a computer when you could easily do it privately and no one would know?

This makes birthers look smart.

Not to be an ass, but I'm basing my opinion on hours of research and absorbed evidence.  You are basing yours on an echo chamber of people on a screen telling you what to believe.  Dig into the primary evidence - all I'm saying.  I'll be back to post some of the weirdest stuff later.
(02-02-2017, 01:53 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Not to be an ass, but I'm basing my opinion on hours of research and absorbed evidence.  You are basing yours on an echo chamber of people on a screen telling you what to believe.  Dig into the primary evidence - all I'm saying.  I'll be back to post some of the weirdest stuff later.

are you running low on tinfoil?
People suck