Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben's raging, bloody vajayjay is going all...
Niagara Falls.

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-calls-out-Vontaze-Burfict-Bengals-fans-42050992

Cry, you bloody *****, cry!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Niagara Falls.

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-calls-out-Vontaze-Burfict-Bengals-fans-42050992

Cry, you bloody *****, cry!

Only one crying is the guy who didn't even play....

LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans whine when Steelers make hard hits (even when perfectly legal) on Bengals and they whine when Bengal players put dirty hits on the Steelers. Out of all the message boards I could have joined, I chose the team of professional crybabies. I'm just glad Kimo is only brought up 3-4 times a week at this points instead of 3-4 times a day.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I, literally, didn't read anything in this thread except how Ben is a big, fat crybaby.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I, literally, didn't read anything in this thread except how Ben is a big, fat crybaby.

With a soggy vagina.

Reply/Quote
Did they open a new VIP sub-section that requires 3,000 posts or something because the pace you're turning out shitty threads and having conversations with yourself is far outpacing your normal rate.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did they open a new VIP sub-section that requires 3,000 posts or something because the pace you're turning out shitty threads and having conversations with yourself is far outpacing your normal rate.

Jealousy will get you nowhere. 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did they open a new VIP sub-section that requires 3,000 posts or something because the pace you're turning out shitty threads and having conversations with yourself is far outpacing your normal rate.

His incessant need to create threads is because he is still reeling from the loss. Creating threads is his way of releasing his pent up anger and frustration. Them being shitty is irrelevant, it doesn't matter to him as long as creating threads makes him feel that he's "getting even".

Thats the impression I get anyway.
Reply/Quote
Vontaze is hard nosed football player. I love it.

Suck me Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:58 AM)Vlad Wrote: His incessant need to create threads is because he is still reeling from the loss. Creating threads is his way of releasing his pent up anger and frustration. Them being shitty is irrelevant, it doesn't matter to him as long as creating threads makes him feel that he's "getting even".

I thought we split games this season Confused. Bumass steelers
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:58 AM)Vlad Wrote: His incessant need to create threads is because he is still reeling from the loss. Creating threads is his way of releasing his pent up anger and frustration. Them being shitty is irrelevant, it doesn't matter to him as long as creating threads makes him feel that he's "getting even".

Or it is to remind the little girl Steeler fans of the facts. 
It is the Bengals in the driver's seat and the Steelers are still in need of help to make the playoffs.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Or it is to remind the little girl Steeler fans of the facts. 
It is the Bengals in the driver's seat and the Steelers are still in need of help to make the playoffs.

Take solace in that while you can.

As for OP, I guess Olsen and Newton and the several other players who have called Burfict out for cheap shot all have the menses as well?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Take solace in that while you can.

As for OP, I guess Olsen and Newton and the several other players who have called Burfict out for cheap shot all have the menses as well?

I have no idea what you are trying so say. Burfict is a tough and dirty player, Mitchell is a dirty player as well. James Harrison is a dirty player. What is your point?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have no idea what you are trying so say. Burfict is a tough and dirty player, Mitchell is a dirty player as well. James Harrison is a dirty player. What is your point?

Mitchell, to you and your ilk is a dirty player because of one hit on Eifert.  Harrison is a dirty player for making hits that were legal the year before he made them.  When was the last time he got fined btw?  Burfict has a pattern of intentionally trying to injure players and the Steelers are far from the only team to point it out.  Or maybe you can explain when twisting your opponents ankle after you tackle them was legal in football? 
Reply/Quote
How many h2h hits has Heath taken the past 3-4 years? Flagged or unflagged, I'd be highly surprised if that number was under a dozen. I know he's gotten at least one concussion as a result of a flagged h2h hit. I literally can't name a single player who made one of those hits. I couldn't even try to guess because I can't even think of one particular team it happened against. I couldn't imagine being as mad as any of these Bengal fans over a hit like that. Illegal or not, it's a football play to hit the guy catching the ball at full speed. I can't look at those kind of hits the same way as diving at a guy's knee who doesn't even have the ball or doing something after the play is over.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Take solace in that while you can.

No. Just Ben. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Burfict has a pattern of intentionally trying to injure players

Wait, what? Evidence, please.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 05:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wait, what? Evidence, please.

You can't be serious.  Google Burfict tackles Cam Newton.  YO must be one of those "i'll watch the game next week." kinda fans.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 05:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You can't be serious.  Google Burfict tackles Cam Newton.  YO must be one of those "i'll watch the game next week." kinda fans.

1 instance does not equal a "pattern of intentionally trying to injure players".
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 05:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 1 instance does not equal a "pattern of intentionally trying to injure players".

I'm Sorry you aren't able to continue googling.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote