Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benches clear in Pitt!
So Dietrich hit a long homer in his first at bat and stood there for a few seconds before jogging around the bases. He is up now and first pitch was a fastball right by his back but didn't hit him. Ump issued a warning right away and Bell came out and got in the umps face about it not being an ejection. Meanwhile Puig came out and went after the pitcher and it broke loose more than once. Bell and Puig both have been tossed.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Nobody from the Pirates tossed? It couldn't have been all Reds. Archer threw behind Dietrich and gets to stay out there.. Makes no sense.  
Tv guys are guessing a couple of Pitt relievers have been booted.. We'll see I guess. Kella and Vasquez supposedly..

We're tied back up . Disco tossed a FB right down Broadway to Bell..boom..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 03:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: Nobody from the Pirates tossed? It couldn't have been all Reds. Archer threw behind Dietrich and gets to stay out there.. Makes no sense.  
Tv guys are guessing a couple of Pitt relievers have been booted.. We'll see I guess. Kella and Vasquez supposedly..

Yep those 2 Pirate pitchers have been tossed and they are the set up and closer which could be interesting later.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 03:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Yep those 2 Pirate pitchers have been tossed and they are the set up and closer which could be interesting later.

Gonna need our bullpen soon if Disco doesn't get it together really soon..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They said they were just told that Amir Garrett was tossed too apparently.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 04:04 PM)cinci4life Wrote: They said they were just told that Amir Garrett was tossed too apparently.

Apparently..though it's not listed on the atbat app yet.. Correction.. he has been tossed..

Reply/Quote
Good news is Shebler's bat is waking up apparently..2-3 today so far with a HR..
Not Disco's best outing.. not his worst either, but far from his best.. 

Reply/Quote
Hereee we go...4 straight down the tubes to Pitt.. Marlins can't come soon enough..  I'm out.. Enjoy the game kids.. 

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 04:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hereee we go...4 straight down the tubes to Pitt.. Marlins can't come soon enough..  I'm out.. Enjoy the game kids.. 

They need a sweep of the Marlins.....bad ! After that they have two in Mexico vs. Cards then 7 game west coast road trip.

14 of next 20 games are away from GABP
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 08:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They need a sweep of the Marlins.....bad ! After that they have two in Mexico vs. Cards then 7 game west coast road trip.

14 of next 20 games are away from GABP

A sweep would be sweet, but right now just A win is in order. I'll never give up on the Reds, but I might give up on paying $24.95 a month for MLB.TV if things don't start improving.

Reply/Quote
Twitter was pretty awesome remaking this
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
[Image: D3lG5QmXoAYdDDW.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Pirates pitcher Chris Archer was given a 5 game suspension,Reds Puig 2 games and Manager Bell 1 game along with undisclosed fines for all 3. Puig and Bell start serving theirs tonight.

https://www.mlb.com/news/chris-archer-yasiel-puig-suspended
Reply/Quote
What's funny about this, ironic, is there's all kinds of video out there of Archer doing way over the top celebrating after striking guys out. And I don't mean a fist pump while going to the dugout.

Jumping off the mound staring down the batter, kissing his bicep. Celebrating all the way to the dugout while staring down the batter !

Dishes it out but can't take it ?
Reply/Quote