Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Fan Rooting For Ravens & Steelers To Lose Our Bye Week.
GO BEARS AND CHIEFS....This would give Bengals, Steelers and Ravens all with 3 Losses. With Bye Weeks, the Loss Column is the main column. You can always get another win due to bye weeks, but a loss stays with you all year. GO BEARS AND CHIEFS and give Ravens and Steelers 3 losses and tied with Bengals in losses. The Browns at 0-5, I'm not very concerned about today. If any AFC North team wins today, let it be the Browns. Of course all 3 losing while Bengals take the weekend off is OK by me. If the weekend ends with Browns in last and Bengals, Steelers, Ravens tied with 3 losses, that makes AFC North wide open for the taking. Again, I'm not looking at the win column due to bye weeks. Due to bye weeks, that loss column is the one to watch. If they lose in our bye week, Bengals have chance to win in their bye weeks, so go ahead Bears and Chiefs and hang those losses on them today.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I root for the Steelers and Ravens to lose every week. In the games they play each other, I often hope for a tie or whichever team has the worse record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only time I ever root for one of those teams is when they play each other. And then I root for the Ravens unless it is more beneficial to us for the Steelers to win

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
No true Bengals fan ever cheers for either of those teams.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 11:59 AM)Go Cards Wrote: No true Bengals fan ever cheers for either of those teams.
Reply/Quote
This thread baffles me a little, but I'll leave it at that. OF COURSE YOU CHOOSE FOR THEM TO LOSE! Unless your a closet steeler and raven fan, then, well, I have to accept it.

Reply/Quote
I kind of like the Chiefs anyway except when we play them then it's a different story. Bears? Not so much except this week and when they beat the Squats.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 03:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: I kind of like the Chiefs anyway except when we play them then it's a different story. Bears? Not so much except this week and when they beat the Squats.. 

I like Andy ried and Alex Smith. I kinda hope they win one if we cant. When they both were on the market I was hoping we would pick them up even though I know mike brown would never drop someone under contract even for an obvious upgrade. 
Reply/Quote
Should have figured the Bears would **** it up.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thanks for proving me worng, Bears ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 11:59 AM)Go Cards Wrote: No true Bengals fan ever cheers for either of those teams.

Exactly. You cannot.
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs look like amateur hour and the refs turning a blind eye to Mike Mitchell and company headhunting does not help.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 05:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Should have figured the Bears would **** it up.

I expected they would. I can't figure WHY the Cheifs.. undefeated... now play like the Browns (or worse) Maybe the old booze and hookers trick?  Hard to do that to a home team.
Reply/Quote
They're playing bad but the refs are also on the Stealers side.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: They're playing bad but the refs are also on the Stealers side.

I'm just looking at the box score and it seems like the Chiefs have a total of 60 yards of offense.  Let's face it, getting help from other teams is swell, but we have to beat the Steelers if we want to win this division.  Some teams are doing our dirty work for us, but the Chiefs don't seem up to it this week.
Reply/Quote
weird...Mike Mitchell with the cheap shot
Reply/Quote
And Mike Mitchell with a cheap, late hit on Alex smith. This time he's flagged.

If this were Burfict, he'd be suspended for how many games??
Reply/Quote
Mitchell just hit Alex Smith about a minute late, they throw a flag.... after Smith said something to the ref.. the announcer "Not the first time mike Mitchell has done that"...... lol no shit
Reply/Quote
The Steelers must be the most frustrating team to root for.

How do they lose to bad teams and win against good teams so freaking often?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:33 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Mitchell just hit Alex Smith about a minute late, they throw a flag.... after Smith said something to the ref.. the announcer "Not the first time mike Mitchell has done that"...... lol no shit

I've been watching Mitchell more and more and that guy projectiles himself and often leads with his helmet.

If this league is on the "up and up" than there is no way he doesn't get suspended.

Sadly it is not.  Uneven playing field as usual.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote