Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Fan Rooting For Ravens & Steelers To Lose Our Bye Week.
(10-15-2017, 08:52 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I've been watching Mitchell more and more and that guy projectiles himself and often leads with his helmet.

If this league is on the "up and up" than there is no way he doesn't get suspended.

Sadly it is not.  Uneven playing field as usual.

Watching that game brought out my inner hillbilly... I just wanted to see a Steeler on the turf twitching, preferably mike Mitchell. .. it would be different if it was a level playing field but the Steelers and the NFL cry like baby's when someone clocks one of their players..  I counted 3 spears on the chiefs, two of which looked like they gave cuncussions... not... a... single... penalty.

And that last one on the chiefs returner would have put them in perfect field position to win the game. Very frustrating. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:33 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Mitchell just hit Alex Smith about a minute late, they throw a flag.... after Smith said something to the ref.. the announcer "Not the first time mike Mitchell has done that"...... lol no shit

And yet he still won't get a fine, or a suspension....meanwhile Burfict even breaths on piggy next week and he'll get suspended.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote