Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Fans temperature around town.
All the posts on this subject are great but still don't address the overall problem! I am wondering if the reason MB likes to promote within is because he doesn't know how to hire someone outside the organization,or he doesn't want another person to know how he's screwed up this organization? In other words MB will never know as much about football as his dad did. So hiring a coach who really knows how the game makes him uneasy.    ?????????
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 12:21 PM)bengals67 Wrote: All true

We are looking at a 2 to 3 year re-building program assuming they hire a top coach, new staff, add scouts, etc.

If Mike promotes from within and nothing else changes the Bengals will leave Cincinnati sooner rather than later.

I think we could be competitive next season with the right moves by Brown.

Agree with your last sentence ! If Mikey just does his usual BS there's going to be a bunch of empty seats next season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, these forums were a shock to me when I discovered them back on bengals.com.

I've never personally met any Mike Brown/Marvin Lewis defenders in my life, yet they are/were pretty common on here.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 03:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's just time Pistons

Hope is gone, apathy has set it everywhere in Bengal land ! My first Bengals game was in 1974, hence the 74, against the Houston Oilers - we lost.

But even in the bottom of the abyss in the dark decade I didn't feel this way and I'm far from alone it's spreading everyday and in fact is near an epidemic. Even casual fans are fed up with Mike and Marvin and the way business has been done.

I feel it's even worse than the 90's, back then MB was still in the learning years so to speak and "there was always next year".

That's run it's course
YES. We gave the owners somewhat of a learning curve pass. BUT NO LONGER. The FO squandered any slack we gave them. I include Lewis in there too.
Reply/Quote