Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers game broadcast
Not being shown in Louisville. If you live here, make other plans, as CBS is showing the Colts. I guess I'll watch it on Game Pass after it's over.
Reply/Quote
Have you tried the Yahoo! sports app?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was on vacation this last week and didn’t feel comfortable using my typical streaming services because of the devices I had with me. I had to resort to a stream that a Facebook group admin broadcasts.

Not only did I have to watch the horrid game, but had this guy yelling “MFer!”, “GawdDammit”, “sonofa”, the entire game. He also laughed at the news of Tua getting carted off. Man he was annoying as hell and it made the already terrible game just that much more terrible.

Long story short, don’t watch that stream lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 11:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I was on vacation this last week and didn’t feel comfortable using my typical streaming services because of the devices I had with me. I had to resort to a stream that a Facebook group admin broadcasts.

Not only did I have to watch the horrid game, but had this guy yelling “MFer!”, “GawdDammit”, “sonofa”, the entire game. He also laughed at the news of Tua getting carted off. Man he was annoying as hell and it made the already terrible game just that much more terrible.

Long story short, don’t watch that stream lol.

So not epic like the Manning and Manning MNF broadcast eh? 

*note if you haven't watched it yet, seriously the MNF game with the Manning brothers and guest talking about the game is simply amazing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote