Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Bengal Jim & Friends - Super Bowl 16 Special
Wow, what an EPIC night last evening as we hosted 7 Bengal greats from the Super Bowl 16 season!

Chris Collinsworth, Kenny Anderson, Pete Johnson, Dave Lapham, Pat McInally, Reggie Williams and the Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz talk and share some hilarious stories about the Historic 1981 season!

Check it out at the YouTube link below:
Bengals Super Bowl 16 Special
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
Wonderful video.. where do you tailgate?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 03:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Wonderful video.. where do you tailgate?

Thanks glad you enjoyed the video, the guys were fun to listen to and truly seemed to enjoy themselves.

In a "normal" season we tailgate at:
150 West Mehring Way 
(Lot E, far east side of lot next to Smale Park)
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Reply/Quote
It's great when a bunch of old players get together and bust each others balls. Thanks for sharing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 03:29 PM)Bengal Jim Wrote: In a "normal" season we tailgate at:
150 West Mehring Way 
(Lot E, far east side of lot next to Smale Park)

Is that an invitation?  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 08:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Is that an invitation?  Ninja

I mean he was pretty damn specific on that location...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

(02-03-2021, 08:36 PM)jason Wrote: I mean he was pretty damn specific on that location...

And without any of the sketchy "inside the van with no windows" or "behind the dumpster in the dark corner" directions I normally get. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 10:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And without any of the sketchy "inside the van with no windows" or "behind the dumpster in the dark corner" directions I normally get. Nervous

Well... It is down by the river.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

You and anyone on the Board have an open invitation, would love to do a big The Bengals Board Party at one of the tailgates.

As a side note we will be doing a get together at the NFL Hall of Fame on June 19th as a little rally to get Ken Riley and Ken Anderson in the Hall.

Stay tuned for more details!

Reply/Quote
Not trying to puff anyone up, but Jim is a great guy and his Tuesday night events are just too awesome; this was the best by far, but the other episodes have been wonderful as well, like having KR Jr. on.

Not sure if I will do the tailgate part (never say I wouldn't!), but the next time I'm down at a game, I'm definitely going to thank Jim in-person, for the great stuff he does as a fan :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote