Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengal Jim & Friends - Zac Taylor Kicks off Season 3
If you missed last nights episode with Head Coach Zac Taylor check it out here, through the off season we are LIVE at 8pm every Sunday night!

RB Chris Evans will be our guest this week.

Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2022, 10:00 AM)Bengal Jims Before the Roar Wrote: If you missed last nights episode with Head Coach Zac Taylor check it out here, through the off season we are LIVE at 8pm every Sunday night!

RB Chris Evans will be our guest this week.

Great stuff, Jim!

Looking forward to Evans as well :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Cool thanks for the upload Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kudos to Zac, what a great guest!

I for one doubted him like many others but what a great and quick turn around he, Burrow and the coaches have done in a short amount of time.

I like his honesty and genuineness in his interviews and not the deflecting of answer(s) and giggles we saw from ML.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2022, 03:54 PM)corpjet Wrote: Kudos to Zac, what a great guest!

I for one doubted him like many others but what a great and quick turn around he, Burrow and the coaches have done in a short amount of time.

I like his honesty and genuineness in his interviews and not the deflecting of answer and giggles we saw from ML.

Giggles would have never done a podcast in the first place. I do enjoy ZT's transparency and his willingness to try and engage with the fanbase. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Thanks for this Jim. Bumping this so I can check it out after work. Cool
Reply/Quote