Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal-Niner game
As a local Bengal fan my whole life from San Jose, it's been a rough road, I wanna thank all the Bengal fans who traveled out here today. You rock....I see you there in the playoffs when I travel there!! We deserve another super bowl brothers!!
Cris
Reply/Quote
Maybe the camera man was just searching for them but I saw more Bengal fans then I would expect.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:20 AM)88Bengals Wrote: As a local Bengal fan my whole life from San Jose, it's been a rough road, I wanna thank all the Bengal fans who traveled out here today. You rock....I see you there in the playoffs when I travel there!!  We deserve  super bowl Wins brothers!!
       Cris

Fixed it for you brother.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 01:26 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Maybe the camera man was just searching for them but I saw more Bengal fans then I would expect.

A ton of empty seats.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 07:48 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: A ton of empty seats.

And plenty of boo birds Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
9ers fans gave up a few weeks ago. Heck probably gave up when they got rid of Harbaugh.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:51 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: 9ers fans gave up a few weeks ago. Heck probably gave up when they got rid of Harbaugh.

They were pretty much on the ledge entering the regular season. When they beat the Vikings in week 1, many thought they were going to be a dark horse contender.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote