Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal fans devastated?
In today’s news “An Ohio medical board vetoed a petition that would make being a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals or Cleveland Browns an acceptable condition worthy of getting a medical marijuana card.

The board sorted through 27 petitions submitted late in 2019, suggesting 22 conditions be added to the list warranting medical marijuana usage. For a condition to be approved, the medical board will go to experts who specialize in studying the condition, read relevant medical or scientific evidence, and solicit letters of support from doctors.”

Concerns?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ohio-medical-board-says-being-a-browns-or-bengals-fan-does-not-qualify-for-medical-marijuana-card
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol, just drink some brewskies, works for me. Cheers Drunk
Reply/Quote
Ha! I thought it was all a joke, I had no idea this proposal was legitimate LOL
Reply/Quote
This is a bogus ruling! If not us, then who?
Reply/Quote
Damn, there could have been pot concessions at the stadium. No I.D. Required, just a bengals jersey. Oh well, Mike makes plenty enough on those beer prices as it is.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2020, 07:54 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: In today’s news “An Ohio medical board vetoed a petition that would make being a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals or Cleveland Browns an acceptable condition worthy of getting a medical marijuana card.

The board sorted through 27 petitions submitted late in 2019, suggesting 22 conditions be added to the list warranting medical marijuana usage. For a condition to be approved, the medical board will go to experts who specialize in studying the condition, read relevant medical or scientific evidence, and solicit letters of support from doctors.”

Concerns?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ohio-medical-board-says-being-a-browns-or-bengals-fan-does-not-qualify-for-medical-marijuana-card

Where i live it is not an issue; as it is legal.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2020, 07:54 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: In today’s news “An Ohio medical board vetoed a petition that would make being a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals or Cleveland Browns an acceptable condition worthy of getting a medical marijuana card.

[Image: character-death.gif]
Reply/Quote
It'll pass unanimously when Andy beats us in the super bowl..  heck, they might legalize heroin and acid when that happens. Nervous Acid and crack laced heroin for bengals fans! Good times! ThumbsUp And free pure grain alcohol for everyone! And free whores for Andy fans!
You know it's coming...right?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 05:44 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: Where i live it is not an issue; as it is legal.  Wink

Basically is here too... **** the middle man, and a prescription.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 03:57 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: This is a bogus ruling!  If not us, then who?

Hahahaha....
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 11:39 PM)jason Wrote: Basically is here too... **** the middle man, and a prescription.

Prescription not needed. I can walk about 250' and buy if I wanted to. I never smoked the stuff myself, never had a reason nor do I care to try it. 
Reply/Quote
I'm glad it didn't pass. It would only put more money in MBs pocket with the increased concession sales.
Reply/Quote