Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal fans in Charlotte?
Are there any Bengals fans in the Charlotte area on here? Looking for a Bengal fan bar to watch the game. I did find a bar called Greystone Club, I’m going to check out tomorrow. Must be owned by a Bengal fan. But I’m all ears, well eyes if anyone knows of any other places. Thanks and Who-Dey!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 09:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Are there any Bengals fans in the Charlotte area on here? Looking for a Bengal fan bar to watch the game. I did find a bar called Greystone Club, I’m going to check out tomorrow. Must be owned by a Bengal fan. But I’m all ears, well eyes if anyone knows of any other places. Thanks and Who-Dey!!!!

I live in Anderson near Clemson/Greenville about 2 hours away. Though I don’t know any Bengals fans here that I’ve seen since our 2005 team. There is one guy that I saw driving a bengals decorated car a few years ago but never found out who they were.

There’s a few Carolina people around here that might know more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
for an AFC/NFC championship game, you can go to almost any popular sports bar and find fans of the teams playing. I've never seen a Titans fan outside of Tennessee but i'll be damned if I didn't see 12 billion of them at the bar last week.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:57 AM)basballguy Wrote: for an AFC/NFC championship game, you can go to almost any popular sports bar and find fans of the teams playing.  I've never seen a Titans fan outside of Tennessee but i'll be damned if I didn't see 12 billion of them at the bar last week.

haha i know, even around Columbus its getting bad.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote