Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal fans in Gatlinburg.
Taking a mini Thanksgiving vacation with kids and Grandkids in Gatlinburg. As I wear my Bengals jacket, lots of “Who Dey's” walking up and down the Main Street. Had a similar reaction when we vacationed at Put-in-Bay awhile back. Love my Bengal fans recognizing, even in our depressing times.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We love Gatlinburg. I like to wear my UK gear there. There are so many other SEC fans there it gets interesting sometimes. Go Big Blue.
Reply/Quote
The only Bengal gear I own are a couple of jerseys and a baseball cap. I never wear the jerseys except to games and I used to never wear baseball caps. But right now my hair is a lot longer than usuual so I am wearing my cap a lot more. The only stranger who has commented on it wasn't a bengal fan. He was a Georgia fan and he just likes the Bengals because we have so many dawgs on our roster. (Atkins, Boling, Glenn, Green, Williams)
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 11:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The only Bengal gear I own are a couple of jerseys and a baseball cap. I never wear the jerseys except to games and I used to never wear baseball caps. But right now my hair is a lot longer than usuual so I am wearing my cap a lot more. The only stranger who has commented on it wasn't a bengal fan. He was a Georgia fan and he just likes the Bengals because we have so many dawgs on our roster. (Atkins, Boling, Glenn, Green, Williams)

Interesting perspective. A few guys were wearing Ohio State shirts, but the rest makes sense.

Reply/Quote