Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal fans in Nashville
Watching the broadcast it felt their were more Bengal fans than Titan fans. Weird being on road and it felt like a home game. It was like that in our playoff game last year as well. We must be generating alot of bandwagon fans being a fan for over 30 years I havent seen anything like this.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:57 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Watching the broadcast it felt their were more Bengal fans than Titan fans. Weird being on road and it felt like a home game. It was like that in our playoff game last year as well. We must be generating alot of bandwagon fans being a fan for over 30 years I havent seen anything like this.

I lived in Nashville for about a year-and-a-half. I moved back to Oklahoma this past December. I didn't find many passionate Titan fans. They were all mostly big into the Vols and Predators. Granted, I can't speak for the entire city but my personal group weren't huge into the NFL. Couple that with Cincinnati not being very far from Nashville and the Bengals fanbase growing, it wouldn't surprise me if there was solid Cincinnati represenation. 
Reply/Quote