Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal players as future coaches
Which current or recent Bengal players can you see continuing their football lives as coaches at a NFL level. I know Housh has been coaching high school and has participated in NFL coaching internships. Interestingly for me the two players I can picture as coaches because of their passion for the game, their high level of preparation, football IQ, and yes personalities are our 2 bad biys...Adam Jones and Vontez Burfict. I don't know if they would move on to be head coaches but I see them as outstanding position coaches. I can see Whit coaching at a high school level especially once his boys start playing. Vinny Rey I can also moving into coaching. His more even keeled personality leads itself more towards head coaching than some others.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
One thing to keep in mind is that in professional sports it is average players who tend to make the best coaches while experts are usually too specific and personal in their techniques to relate to most players. You see this is many industries where average performers stick to the template and the experts do their own thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Housh and whit seen like two obvious picks to me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whitworth and Peko.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Vontaze seems like He loves the game,He possibly could. Maybe geno would be a guy to come around after hes finished.the guys that do,seem like they love the bengals.or had a long career here.
Reply/Quote
Whit
Vinny Rey
Boling
Huber
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Geunther said that after Burfict is done playing he wants him as one of his coaches.

Whit of course has the whit to be a coach.
Reply/Quote
I would like to see Leon Hall back as a future positional or assistant coach for DBs.

The guy is smart and knows the craft well.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote