Poll: How should the league payout?
Winner takes all
Top 3 finishers win something.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalboard Fanduel
It's that time again for me to put our Fanduel league out there to everyone who may wants to join. We play a very friendly contest and the entry fee is only $2 to enter each week. It's not like normal fantasy football. With Fanduel, you get to pick a new lineup each week. There is no draft and all players are available to you. However, you have a certain amount you are aloud to spend and all players have a price tag. You do NOT have to be a Bengals fan to play, but you do have to be a member of the board.

Each week, Fanduel will send you an email reminder to get your team picked. Once you pick a lineup, you can adjust it up until the first kickoff of the first game, regardless where it is. It is this way each week. It's pretty fun and I think we've been doing this for 3yrs and this year will be the 4th. If you would like a reminder text sent to you on Sunday morning, you can PM me your cell numbers to me (please don't post them in this thread) and I will put you in the group.

If you decide after week 1 that you wish to play, you can join at anytime. We're just having fun. 

I would like to ask the group this year if we want to keep it as winner takes all, or top 3? You can answer the poll so we can get a consensus on the decision. If this is your first year joining, feel free to vote.

If you would like to enter, just click the link below:

http://www.fanduel.com/referral?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&league_id=329737&league_token=5a22fbfca474e93e44b1c40d4a1c2964323f996e&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=Friends+Mode+League&utm_content=Link

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
In order to do a top 3 payout, you would have to get a commitment from at least 7 each week, so that 3rd place could at least make their entry fee back. (fanduel takes their percentage off the top)

If we could get at least 7 to commit, I think that it would be worth doing the top 3. If less, gotta be winner takes the pot. (I didn't see my explanation as a poll response Ninja )

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 08:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In order to do a top 3 payout, you would have to get a commitment from at least 7 each week, so that 3rd place could at least make their entry fee back. (fanduel takes their percentage off the top)

If we could get at least 7 to commit, I think that it would be worth doing the top 3.  If less, gotta be winner takes the pot.  (I didn't see my explanation as a poll response  Ninja )

I agree. Hopefully we can get some commitment but people do forget.

Reply/Quote
I’m in as always. Thanks for getting it together. Hope we can get more people to join. EVERY BOARD MEMBER IS WELCOME TO JOIN!!! It’s only $2 a week. The more people who join the better for everyone.
Reply/Quote
First Fanduel of the season still has one open slot. Let's get this season started right, with a prize pot!

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sorry guys I don’t know why my highest scoring is in our one. Score basically 152 in ours, my next highest was 112 ??‍♂️
Reply/Quote
Bump. Everyone is welcome to play. It’s $2 a week.
Reply/Quote
3 spots open this morning. Let’s fill er’ up (that’s what she said).

Reply/Quote
5 spots remain for today.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 10:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: 5 spots remain for today.

One left now.
Reply/Quote
4 spots remain for today.

Reply/Quote
2 spots left

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
3 slots remain open for today.

Reply/Quote
5 slots remain for tomorrow’s contest.

Reply/Quote
4 openings left on the contest for today.

Reply/Quote
Need 1 more to make it active, 2 more to fill. Let's fill it.

Reply/Quote
Still got 15 minutes to get an entry in to make a cash game.

Reply/Quote
C'mon everyone, let's have a prize contest this week, Get those lineups in.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 10:27 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon everyone, let's have a prize contest this week,  Get those lineups in.

I’m in. Need 3 more for cash game, 4 to fill.

Reply/Quote
2 more needed.

Reply/Quote