• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengaldom did it again
Congrats to Joe Mixon Fed Ex Ground Player of the Week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Lol Taylor definitely deserved it!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wow over Taylor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I guess Mixon was close to 5 touchdowns.. good game though. He kept at it even though there wasn’t much in terms of running lanes until late in the game.
Reply/Quote
Taylor is putting himself into the MVP conversation
Reply/Quote
200+ yards, 5 TDs, and Taylor didn't win... lol... fan voted awards aren't great. I can never bring myself to vote for people who don't deserve the awards even if they're on one of my teams. If it's close, then sure, maybe fandom gives you that little edge for a vote. But when it's not even close? There's guys out there voting for Yadier Molina to be an MLB All Star in 2010 while he was hitting .223/.301/.294 and I literally can't imagine how they can bring themselves to do that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Shame on Colts fans. That’s all I have to say.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Shame on Colts fans. That’s all I have to say.

Dude no shit. Except shame on every fan that isn't a Bengals fan - every non-homer should've absolutely voted for Taylor.

**** I voted for Taylor (once, then Mixon twice).
Reply/Quote
Agree with others that Taylor deserved it, surprised. Mixon DID have a damn good game but Taylor's was the best game
by a RB this season so far and doubt anyone puts up 5 TD's in a game again this season.
Reply/Quote
Colts fans just aren’t as committed to their team as Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
I only vote for our guys if they're deserving. It's a matter of principle. Otherwise, the awards would always just go to the biggest fanbases. Of course, that doesn't stop most people, and that's why anything that involves fan voting is worthless.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 08:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I only vote for our guys if they're deserving. It's a matter of principle. Otherwise, the awards would always just go to the biggest fanbases. Of course, that doesn't stop most people, and that's why anything that involves fan voting is worthless.

Same. But if our guy deserves it he deserves it. Taylor deserved it clearly this week.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 08:38 PM)pally Wrote:

Awesome RB we have and one cool dude. Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 07:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 200+ yards, 5 TDs, and Taylor didn't win... lol... fan voted awards aren't great. I can never bring myself to vote for people who don't deserve the awards even if they're on one of my teams. If it's close, then sure, maybe fandom gives you that little edge for a vote. But when it's not even close? There's guys out there voting for Yadier Molina to be an MLB All Star in 2010 while he was hitting .223/.301/.294 and I literally can't imagine how they can bring themselves to do that.

Egregious, isn’t it? But hey, congrats to Mixon I suppose.
Reply/Quote
Saw a guy on another message board say Bengals fans don’t support their team and are pathetic…and then we do this. Lol congrats to Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 08:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I only vote for our guys if they're deserving. It's a matter of principle. Otherwise, the awards would always just go to the biggest fanbases. Of course, that doesn't stop most people, and that's why anything that involves fan voting is worthless.

As it should be.

This is more of a "which fanbase has the most community activity" or "which fanbase has the most free time" then an actual indication of which player was actually the best player any given week.

Happy for Joe, cause he works hard and gets grief from some fans around here that isn't deserved but to have him win it over a guy that did something as rare as a 5 TD game is just so terrible.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Negative Nancys can kick rocks.

It's not like we're electing the next Pope. It's a made up award and fans vote for their favorites. Unlike some here I'm glad our fanbase represents so well.

I hope a Bengal wins every time he's nominated.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 02:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Negative Nancys can kick rocks.

It's not like we're electing the next Pope. It's a made up award and fans vote for their favorites. Unlike some here I'm glad our fanbase represents so well.

I hope a Bengal wins every time he's nominated.

Why does everything on here have to devolve into "positive vs negative"?

It's not about me being negative, so much as wanting the award to actually mean something when our guys get it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 02:18 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Why does everything on here have to devolve into "positive vs negative"?

It's not about me being negative, so much as wanting the award to actually mean something when our guys get it.

There's no positive v. negative.

The awards do mean something when our guys get it. They have to be among the league's best in that week to get nominated.

Personally I think all talk about voting for other players should be moved to "Around The NFL". This is Jungle Noise; it's all about the Bengals 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote