Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengaldom evidently traveled....
Bengal Jim posted a quote from Buffalo on Facebook... "Man, we usually do this to other cities, I've never seen so many Bengals fans!" Hopefully they all have tickets and pull another Raymond James deal with the deafening Who Deys drowning out the announcers.
Reply/Quote
I still doubt that it will represent what the Bengals had in Tenn. last playoff game, that had to be a record. We still will be lucky to have 10 to 15% of the stadium.. it looks great when you are all gathered together at a tailgate but even when we walked into Tenn last year, we still probably had only 20% of seats Bengal fans. Again great number but not enough to impact home field crowd as a whole
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Bengal Jim posted a quote from Buffalo on Facebook... "Man, we usually do this to other cities, I've never seen so many Bengals fans!" Hopefully they all have tickets and pull another Raymond James deal with the deafening Who Deys drowning out the announcers.

I know of at least 6 families that are there now with tix. They booked the hotels and flights before they even knew we’d be playing there. So, there were deals to be had.

Hope the Jungle rocks the stadium with “WHO-DEYs”!
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:09 PM)pally Wrote:

Wow!
Reply/Quote
There goes our advantage of wanting to gleefully make a whole stadium of Bills fans cry.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote