Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalfan74 & Jason - 2019 HOF Inductees
With this being our 5th Bengals Board HOF induction, we have decided to go with 2 members this year. 

Those members are bengalfan74 and jason. Congratulations to both for becoming the newest members of the Cam Cat Club!

This board is extremely lucky to have so many outstanding members and contributors, and it's always a difficult decision narrowing down a list of potential inductees to come up with a final selection. In the end, we feel like these two members are great choices for 2019.

'74 and jason have both been a big part of the board since it's inception...consistently offering solid contributions with their posts, opinions and discussions on many different topics. Both are passionate fans who continue to make the board a better place.

Congrats guys!!  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 01:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: With this being our 5th Bengals Board HOF induction, we have decided to go with 2 members this year. 

Those members are bengalfan74 and jason. Congratulations to both for becoming the newest members of the Cam Cat Club!

This board is extremely lucky to have so many outstanding members and contributors, and it's always a difficult decision narrowing down a list of potential inductees to come up with a final selection. In the end, we feel like these two members are great choices for 2019.

'74 and jason have both been a big part of the board since it's inception...consistently offering solid contributions with their posts, opinions and discussions on many different topics. Both are passionate fans who continue to make the board a better place.

Congrats guys!!  :andy:

Congratulations to both.  Well deserved.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Congratulations Bengalfan74 and Jason! Your prize packages should be arriving in the mail, any day now.. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Congrats gentlemen. Well deserved.

Reply/Quote
I'm at a loss for words

Many thanks to all !

Great to be a member of the best forum around.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 01:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Congratulations Bengalfan74 and Jason!  Your prize packages should be arriving in the mail, any day now..   Ninja

You can get the cheerleaders in the mail ?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 01:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You can get the cheerleaders in the mail ?

Sure, but we have a limited budget here...so this is all we could afford:

[Image: cowgirls.jpg]

Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 01:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sure, but we have a limited budget here...so this is all we could afford:

[Image: cowgirls.jpg]

Big Grin

Is there an option B ? 
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 01:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Congratulations Bengalfan74 and Jason! Your prize packages should be arriving in the mail, any day now.. Ninja

May address has recently changed...

Red Chevy Silverado
Down by the River
Dayton, Ohio

Thanks in advance...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Congrats guys! Two very good members and well deserving!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 03:10 PM)jason Wrote: May address has recently changed...

Red Chevy Silverado
Down by the River
Dayton, Ohio

Thanks in advance...

Congratulations Jason 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 11:48 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Congratulations Jason 

Thanks man. Same to you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Two great picks for the HOF.  Both very worthy of the addition.  Congrats to the both of you! Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 03:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Two great picks for the HOF.  Both very worthy of the addition.  Congrats to the both of you! Rock On

Thanks Wyche  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Bengalfan74 and Jason !!!
Reply/Quote
Congrats, guys!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Bengalfan74 and Jason in the Hall? Absolutely delicious!
[Image: lzuJac0.png]
Reply/Quote