Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals
I've never seen a team lose with a sense of urgency. Maybe throw another challenge flag for no reason.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hey, we just scored. Don't call it a comeback.. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I’m not even mad. I’m strangely at peace.

Reply/Quote
How bad do you have to be to lose to the Browns?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:15 PM)Griever Wrote: How bad do you have to be to lose to the Browns?

At least don't get blown out
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 05:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m not even mad. I’m strangely at peace.

I’m quite happy with my decision to not renew my season tickets after having them for 32 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Just ran out of time is all. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I've never seen a team lose with a sense of urgency. Maybe throw another challenge flag for no reason.

Good luck to the Steelers the rest of the way. I hope they don't lose:

Ben
Brown
McDonald
James
All 4 starting LB's
2 LT's
Center for 6 games
Best CB 

I am rooting for Steelers to represent the AFCN in 2018 now
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The only bad thing about Merv throwing that flag: It didn't make it all the way to the river and morph into an aircraft carrier anchor and had him and most of the coaching staff tied to it.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:15 PM)Griever Wrote: How bad do you have to be to lose to the Browns?

Ravens bad
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Strangely quiet in here all the sudden. Maybe y’all should worry about losing to a bad 4 win...err now 5 win Denver team. You lost to a bad team and y’all are healthy!

You really think you have a shot against the likes of the Pats, Chiefs, Saints, or Rams?

Your season will end just like ours, disappointment.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Strangely quiet in here all the sudden. Maybe y’all should worry about losing to a bad 4 win...err now 5 win Denver team. You lost to a bad team and y’all are healthy!

You really think you have a shot against the likes of the Pats, Chiefs, Saints, or Rams?

Thanks for waiting until after the Steelers game was over to smack talk anything. Very bold.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good luck to the Steelers the rest of the way. I hope they don't lose:

Ben
Brown
McDonald
James
All 4 starting LB's
2 LT's
Center for 6 games
Best CB 

I am rooting for Steelers to represent the AFCN in 2018 now
Comparing Ben, Brown and McDonald to losing Dalton, Green and Tyler OwwHurt.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I've never seen a team lose with a sense of urgency. Maybe throw another challenge flag for no reason.

Bad as they are there is a team that went thirty eight years without a playoff win and only had a winning record eight of those years. Care to guess which team that was? Yeah that was a long time ago but there were only EIGHT teams total. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 09:26 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Bad as they are there is a team that went thirty eight years without a playoff win and only had a winning record eight of those years. Care to guess which team that was? Yeah that was a long time ago but there were only EIGHT teams total. 

The Rooneys were even more inept than Mike Brown. Let that soak in for a while. They even drafted Johnny Unitas and cut him.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Strangely quiet in here all the sudden. Maybe y’all should worry about losing to a bad 4 win...err now 5 win Denver team. You lost to a bad team and y’all are healthy!

Well in the Steelers defense 31 teams season always ends in disappointment. There can only be 1 winner and I guarantee you it'll be an NFC team.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:55 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Thanks for waiting until after the Steelers game was over to smack talk anything. Very bold.

If Pittsburgh would have won this wouldn’t have happened. Don’t kill the messenger. The Steelers made me do it.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 09:05 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Comparing Ben, Brown and McDonald to losing Dalton, Green and Tyler OwwHurt.  Hilarious

Good news no injuries, so just a loss to a 5-6 team when Steeler's are healthy. No injuries and the boys will bounce back against the Chargers, no way Steelers lose to a soft Charger's team at home.

Stay healthy and Steeler's are assured the Lombardi.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Thanks to the Bengals for taking Hue back!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 03:23 PM)Vambo Wrote: Thanks to the Bengals for taking Hue back!

Only ebenezer Brown would have a succession plan to hire a coach with a 3-36-1 record. Embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote