Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 1-1 at Home
(10-19-2020, 04:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They haven’t won a single road game under ZT even going back to last season. The COVID stuff (that every team is dealing with) is a really weak excuse.

Seemed like the dude Sled was responding to was using COVID (lack of crowd) as an excuse. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seemed like the dude Sled was responding to was using COVID (lack of crowd) as an excuse. 

How so? He pointed out that the crowds are so small the noise is basically a non factor.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 09:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How so? He pointed out that the crowds are so small the noise is basically a non factor.

Why are crowds small? 

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 09:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why are crowds small? 

What are you even arguing? The fact that away games aren’t as tough as usual because of small crowds and a less hostile environment shouldn’t really be up for debate.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 09:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How so? He pointed out that the crowds are so small the noise is basically a non factor.

Actually, I didn't even say that... I said it is not the only factor. 

And glad to see you guys are having so much fun with the sack lunches....

Quote:Jordan AkinsHouston Texans TE: "The meals are like individually packed. It's not like you can sit there and say I want a chicken salad, or I want this, or I want that. It's like pre-ordered. You sit down and you write down what you want. They have everything set up for you. It's kind of more isolated and it's not just out for the open."
Reply/Quote
The personal chefs are cooking variety’s of food and putting it in To go boxes for the players to easily order and eat what they select!

Oh the humanity! Now I know why we’ve been so awful this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 09:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What are you even arguing? The fact that away games aren’t as tough as usual because of small crowds and a less hostile environment shouldn’t really be up for debate.

I see you're not going to answer the questions. Most likely because you accused someone else as using COVID as an excuse. 

Also what shouldn't be up for debate is that road games are harder for more reasons than just hostile crowd. 

Reply/Quote
It's been exactly 740 days since the bungals last won a road game...

And we have fans telling us that the sack lunches, chartered travel and hotel beds are all reasons why it's so tough to win on the road.

Hilarious

I find this to be hysterical
Reply/Quote
Well, you guys are right. Away games ARE easier to win than home games. Who'da thunk it. Every team should try to schedule more away games....
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 02:26 PM)kevin Wrote: The Rebuilding Bengals are 1-1 at Home.   They have had 4 road games in 6 games.  All games were close except Baltimore who is a Super Bowl Type Team.

The eagles have the same record as us, and they were just a tad short on beating the Ravens this past Sunday and just about every team they lost to in the last 4 games. They need to get rid of their coaches like us. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 09:38 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The eagles have the same record as us, and they were just a tad short on beating the Ravens this past Sunday and just about every team they lost to in the last 4 games. They need to get rid of their coaches like us. 

Their coach won a Super bowl 

Our coach was the interim OC for the dolphins and was subsequently not retained for the position after 5 games (Where they averaged less pts/game than they had with the fired OC bill lazor)

Our coach has never won an NFL road game in 12 chances

Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 08:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, you guys are right. Away games ARE easier to win than home games. Who'da thunk it. Every team should try to schedule more away games....

Zac Taylor has never won a road game

The Benagls have not won a road game in over 700 days.  

HA
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 09:38 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The eagles have the same record as us

And the fun thing is, they are right in the thick of it for Division Champs...... we sure got stuck in the wrong division.
Reply/Quote