Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price passed his physical....
(08-05-2019, 08:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I still don't get it.

What makes you think they rushed him back too soon?  Seems like no matter what happens you squeal.

Player comes back later than expected.  "Waa!  Waa!  Bengals are liars.  They knew he would be out longer."

Player come back sooner than expected.  "Waa!  Waa! Bengals are liars.  They know he is not ready to come back yet."

Sounds to me like you get it perfectly..... Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2019, 02:44 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah right.  Don't trip over anything backing off what you obviously said and meant to say.

(08-03-2019, 02:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have never seen anyone go after someone for trying too hard (not saying you), but this is the Bengal's forum.

You guys dont get humor, hu? 
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 11:35 AM)TopSix Wrote: You guys dont get humor, hu? 

I get humor just fine when I see it.  Tick, tick, tick.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 08:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I still don't get it.

What makes you think they rushed him back too soon?  Seems like no matter what happens you squeal.

Player comes back later than expected.  "Waa!  Waa!  Bengals are liars.  They knew he would be out longer."

Player come back sooner than expected.  "Waa!  Waa! Bengals are liars.  They know he is not ready to come back yet."

Well i cant read it for you or watch the video for you. I quoted the words out of his mouth and linked the video.

I think they rushed him back last year too. Thats probably partly on him being a competitor and saying he is ready. They rushed AJ back last year as well. 

Weird how it was a low ankle sprain for AJ. And Jonahs shoulder was just dinged. 

Like i said. I am a doctor. I have google. Google tells me the standard shoulder ding and low ankle sprain dont need surgery. Google also tells me plantar fasciitis needs some time to heal. 

And i am not even going to put a ln emoji on it this time because i am obviously being dead serious about my doctorate from google. Sad i have to point that out.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 09:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well i cant read it for you or watch the video for you. I quoted the words out of his mouth and linked the video.

I think they rushed him back last year too. Thats probably partly on him being a competitor and saying he is ready. They rushed AJ back last year as well. 

Weird how it was a low ankle sprain for AJ. And Jonahs shoulder was just dinged. 

Like i said. I am a doctor. I have google. Google tells me the standard shoulder ding and low ankle sprain dont need surgery. Google also tells me plantar fasciitis needs some time to heal. 

And i am not even going to put a ln emoji on it this time because i am obviously being dead serious about my doctorate from google. Sad i have to point that out.

Okay, Dr. Google.  I had plantar fasciitis  and an actual doctor hooked me up with a custom shoe insert and it started getting dramatically better in two days.  I'm not a professional athlete or even a Google athlete, but I am on my feet all day every day and I went from barely being able to do my job to feeling like a new man in a few days.  It's not necessarily that big a deal.

And maybe you need to become a Yahoo doctor because Price has been back for a week or so with no issues, so Google medical school might have steered you wrong.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 09:30 PM)McC Wrote: Okay, Dr. Google.  I had plantar fasciitis  and an actual doctor hooked me up with a custom shoe insert and it started getting dramatically better in two days.  I'm not a professional athlete or even a Google athlete, but I am on my feet all day every day and I went from barely being able to do my job to feeling like a new man in a few days.  It's not necessarily that big a deal.

And maybe you need to become a Yahoo doctor because Price has been back for a week or so with no issues, so Google medical school might have steered you wrong.

Interesting. Good to hear. Our team docs took good care of AJs foot last year. So I am probably being a pretty big cry baby for over reacting pushing our first round pick through foot injuries two years in a row. 

Going back the Associates degree I have in NFL fandom most of the notes I took said plantar fasciitis has a major impact on NFL player performance. 

But hell he had like a month to heal. And what do I know. An NFL offensive linemen could probably be pretty effective playing through dumbass levels of pain in one of his feet. You know what they say, training camp practice matters more than anything so make sure you push through injuries. 
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 09:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well i cant read it for you or watch the video for you. I quoted the words out of his mouth and linked the video.

The video where he said he was ready to play?

Doesn't that prove you are wrong?
Reply/Quote