Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 2021/22 season on DVD?
My husband's birthday is right around the corner and I'm looking to find him something to serve as a remembrance item of the magical 2021 season and playoff run. I was thinking about something like a well-produced DVD -- a detailed look at how the season transpired.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists, or a company that can produce a custom, high-quality DVD? I've done some searching, but haven't come across anything that specifically meets what I'm looking for.

If anyone knows if there is such a product - or a custom service that might be able to create such a product - I would be very grateful for any information on said product / service.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 02:56 PM)Lucidus Wrote: My husband's birthday is right around the corner and I'm looking to find him something to serve as a remembrance item of the magical 2021 season and playoff run. I was thinking about something like a well-produced DVD -- a detailed look at how the season transpired.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists, or a company that can produce a custom, high-quality DVD? I've done some searching, but haven't come across anything that specifically meets what I'm looking for.

If anyone knows if there is such a product - or a custom service that might be able to create such a product - I would be very grateful for any information on said product / service.

i know they usually have one for the Super Bowl Winner each year.... Not sure about the Loser though 

Found this...

Reply/Quote
Do they make DVD's anymore?!

J/K. I think they just sell the season game pass on NFL.com now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Epic vid Xeno, reps. Rock On Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I could only find one website that offers the full season on DVD and it looks sketchy as hell so I won't link it.

I'd think if full seasons of a team or some sort of season in review were available on DVD they would be sold by the NFL on their website, Bengals website or via Amazon.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 04:54 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I could only find one website that offers the full season on DVD and it looks sketchy as hell so I won't link it.  

I'd think if full seasons of a team or some sort of season in review were available on DVD they would be sold by the NFL on their website, Bengals website or via Amazon.

I also came across a site that seemed less than reputable. My preference would be to find a custom service that could put together a physical DVD of the detailed season highlights, commentary, etc. 
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 05:57 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I also came across a site that seemed less than reputable. My preference would be to find a custom service that could put together a physical DVD of the detailed season highlights, commentary, etc. 

You probably won't find something like that, at least legitimately, due to NFL licensing.  It costs a lot of money to get the rights to sell NFL products including their broadcasts or even parts of their broadcasts.  I looked the best I could and can't find anything on a legit website. 

I hope your husband has a great birthday no matter what you figure out or get him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote