Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals @ 49ers Predictions
Bengals 31 - 49ers 13

AJ shocks the NFL and establishes the Bengals as a legitimate threat in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
49ers 10
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 09:55 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: No where did AJM, compare his play to Dalton! How does people get that from what he said? AJM said his situation coming into the game,was like when Brady got his chance and he needs to make the best of it. He never compared his play to Brady.   Rock On

http://m.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/McCarron-Postgame-News-Conference-1213/2f7b338f-6399-4da0-941a-e77e93c048a9

1. I think you meant to say Brady there, not Dalton.
2. I didn't say he compared his play to Brady, either. I said that he compared himself to Brady. There is an important distinction, and my guess is the confusion comes from some people not understanding that distinction. To keep things on the same page, though, I'll specifically refer to it as referencing his situation.

McCarron's situation is also similar to that of many other quarterbacks in recent history. That he chose to liken his situation to that of a future Hall of Famer is something I think opponents can raise an eyebrow to. I don't think it's the end of the world. I just think a desperate team like the Niners could use it as motivation... For the record, I think Pettine implying the the Niners rolled over and quit is the stronger motivator for them to look like a stronger team this week.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:50 AM)gobobro Wrote: 1. I think you meant to say Brady there, not Dalton.
2. I didn't say he compared his play to Brady, either. I said that he compared himself to Brady. There is an important distinction, and my guess is the confusion comes from some people not understanding that distinction. To keep things on the same page, though, I'll specifically refer to it as referencing his situation.

McCarron's situation is also similar to that of many other quarterbacks in recent history. That he chose to liken his situation to that of a future Hall of Famer is something I think opponents can raise an eyebrow to. I don't think it's the end of the world. I just think a desperate team like the Niners could use it as motivation... For the record, I think Pettine implying the the Niners rolled over and quit is the stronger motivator for them to look like a stronger team this week.
Pettine lol,he dissing Russell Wilson. Yes I meant Brady, it just erked me to see the media and such saying he was comparing his self to Brady,That's a big set up for failurethat a lot of pundits are readying to use. Anything to dump on us. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
We go down hard.  but not because of the new QB.  Its our defense that needs fixed.

9ers- 31
Bengals- 13
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:46 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: We go down hard.  but not because of the new QB.  Its our defense that needs fixed.

9ers- 31
Bengals- 13

The 49ers have yet to score 28 or more points this season. The Bengals have only been held to fewer than 20 points twice.

That's a heck of a prediction. If it happens, I have to think it's weird bounces and turnovers that are the cause. This defense isn't that broken.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:46 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: We go down hard.  but not because of the new QB.  Its our defense that needs fixed.

9ers- 31
Bengals- 13

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I gotta admit, I don't even know how to predict this game w/ AJ at QB.

So I'll throw this out there... 20-10 Bengals.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the 49ers are going to suffer for all of the slights the Bengals have suffered since the Steelers game.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 19
SF 10
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 49ers 6

The Bengals are going to show everyone how much of a team sport football really is over the next few weeks.
Reply/Quote
49ers may just rip us a new one.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:56 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Yep. If manziel lit em up, so can Aj. Bengals 33 49ers 3

First,, Manziel has had a few starts already and actually throw for over 300 against Steelers, AJ first official start
Second, is in San Fran they are 3-3 this year at home.. so not bad for this team
Third, Players have pride and contracts on the line in San Fran, especially after worse game of year in Cleveland

This game will be closer for those reasons, I predict 24 to 10 for the  Bengals
Reply/Quote
The Niners are not very good and have very little on both sides of the Ball. The only way we lose is if AJ turns over the Ball a ton other than that we should win easy. I am going to go Bengals 20 - Niners 0. J Hill goes over a hundred with 2 TDs and Nuge hits Two field goals. Geno and Dunlap have huge games on defense.
J24

Reply/Quote
Keep in mind in the 5 games when Vontaz, Pacman, Geno, and Dunlap all have started together the Bengals have given up an average of 8 points per a game.
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 08:22 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: This won't be as big a margin as people think. We are away, against a still very talented defense. I'd say...

Bengals:17
49ers: 13

And SF has been very tough at home.  Agree with something like this.
Reply/Quote
GO BENGALS ThumbsUp
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2015/12/17/bengals-film-session-grading-aj-mccarron/77484818/

Crocker gives AJ a C-/D+ Thinks he blew "Very very very easy passes"

Sunday is going to be the unknown for sure. Lets hope it goes the other way because on the flip side 49ers have no tape on AJ to prepare for either.
Reply/Quote

9ers- 31
Bengals- 13

Nothing is wrong with the defense. They just limited an explosive offense to 26 points. Roethlisberger's stat weren't great, and we did a good job against the run. It wasn't a great performance, but no reason to worry either. The D has mostly been fantastic all year. Pacman's return will help. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote