REGGIE WILLIAMS
DAVID FULCHER
BOOMER ESIASON

11-15 Nominations

Jim Breech- Pimped previously
Lamar Parrish- Pimped previously
Willie Anderson- Best RS Olineman in Bengal History
Tim Krumrie- Heart of the team for over a decade
AJ Green- may one day take over Chad as Bengal best receiver and top 5 player. As for now he's done enough in 6 years to earn a spot in the top 15
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tim Krumrie
Beast defensive tackle and doesn't get as much love as he deserves

Willie Anderson
Our best offensive lineman outside of Munoz. One of the best right tackles to have ever played. Seriously.

Jim Breech
Dude can score

AJ Green
While being on the Bengals, he ranks 2nd with most receiving yards as a Bengal (not including when players went to another team)

Geno Atkins
Another current player, but the guy has 52 sacks in 105 games. And he's a defensive tackle. Also, one of 4 Bengals to be an All-Pro
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2017, 05:17 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Tim Krumrie
If he played the full 60 minutes of the Superbowl, I bet there would have been a different outcome...

Willie Anderson
Our best offensive lineman outside of Munoz. One of the best right tackles to have ever played. Seriously. (Agreed)

Jim Breech
Dude can score (Agreed)

AJ Green
While being on the Bengals, he ranks 2nd with most receiving yards as a Bengal (not including when players went to another team) (No doubt)

Geno Atkins
Another current player, but the guy has 52 sacks in 105 games. And he's a defensive tackle. Also, one of 4 Bengals to be an All-Pro (Double No doubt!)

Stellar list!!

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Willie Anderson
AJ Green
Jim Breech
Takeo Spikes
Tim Krumrie
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2017, 04:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1-10
ANTHONY MUNOZ
KEN RILEY
CHAD JONNSON
KENNY ANDERSON
COREY DILLON
JAMES BROOKS
ISAAC CURTIS
REGGIE WILLIAMS
DAVID FULCHER
BOOMER ESIASON

11-15 Nominations

Jim Breech- Pimped previously
Lamar Parrish- Pimped previously
Willie Anderson- Best RS Olineman in Bengal History
Tim Krumrie- Heart of the team for over a decade
AJ Green- may one day take over Chad as Bengal best receiver and top 5 player. As for now he's done enough in 6 years to earn a spot in the top 15

Tim Krumrie
Bob Trumpy
Willie Anderson
AJ Green
Geno Atkins

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Parrish
Krumrie
Anderson
AJ Green
Chris Collinsworth - Nobody has pimped him yet, so I'll take a shot ... 5th in total yards (was second when he retired), All Pro (3x second team All Pro), 3 Pro Bowls, first Bengals receiver to get 1,000 yards in a season (4 1k yard seasons total), and played in both Super Bowls.
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon .....oops maybe a little early, lol

Willie Anderson
Tim Krumrie
AJ Green
Chris Collinsworth

Down to Geno or Whit for me on last one, tough call but going with

Geno Atkins ........per still being in stripes.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2017, 11:14 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Joe Mixon .....oops maybe a little early, lol

Willie Anderson
Tim Krumrie
AJ Green
Chris Collinsworth

Down to Geno or Whit for me on last one, tough call but going with

Geno Atkins ........per still being in stripes.

Yeah, Whit definitely deserves a nod....but with Big Willie and Munoz out there.....he may not make the cut.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2017, 11:35 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, Whit definitely deserves a nod....but with Big Willie and Munoz out there.....he may not make the cut.

Yep, Hard to not like Munoz taking Bengals to their only SB appearances. Should lead all lists.

But Big Willie is one of my all time favorites ever in stripes. 

Really like Justin Smith as well, but know he would be controversial amongst the posters who hated him.  

Do believe Whit will crack this top 50 list long before it is finished though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I am using this website to help me learn about the players who played before I started watching (2003): http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cin/career-av.htm

11. Willie Anderson - Way past due for this guy. 11 years in stripes, 4 Pro Bowls, and one of the most durable players to ever play for the team (missed only 2 games from 1999-2006). Ranked at #4 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above.

12. Andrew Whitworth - The leadership, flexibility and quality of play he displayed over the duration of his career in stripes speaks for itself. 10 years in stripes, 3 Pro Bowls, and a major role on at least 5 playoff teams. Ranked at #6 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above.

13. Max Montoya - Never watched him play, but a 7th round pick who carved out an 11 year career in stripes with 4 Pro Bowls and 2 Super Bowl appearances (better than Whit...). Ranked at #9 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above. I'm not sure I've seen anyone mention this guy yet.

14. Tim Krumrie - Another player I never watched myself, but his 11 years as a Bengal, 2 Pro Bowls, and major role on the 88' Super Bowl team surely earn him a spot in the top 15. Ranked at #12 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above.

15. Geno Atkins - Well on his way to winding up a top 10 Bengal of all time. 7 seasons in stripes and 5 Pro Bowls, Geno has been the silent leader of the Bengals defensive front for the entire second half of the Marvin Lewis era. Ranked at #13 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above.
Reply/Quote
Tim Krumrie
Willie Anderson
A.J. Green
Dan Ross
Geno Atkins
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Parrish
Trump
Collinsworth
Krumrie
Anderson
Reply/Quote
11. A.J Green
12. Ross Browner
13. Pete Johnson
14. Carl Pickens
15. Geno Atkins
Reply/Quote
Tim Krumrie
Bob Trumpy 
Willie Anderson
Max Montoya
Louis Breeden

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote