Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals +6 This Week?
Just gotta forget about prior years - this team is too new (lots of new starters on both sides) for that to really apply. to me the game should be more like "pick em" than +6.5.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 12:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Just gotta forget about prior years - this team is too new (lots of new starters on both sides) for that to really apply. to me the game should be more like "pick em" than +6.5.

I don’t think the line would have been as big if they didn’t just put a beat down on the media’s darling.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 12:14 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I don’t think the line would have been as big if they didn’t just put a beat down on the media’s darling.

Yep. If it was another close game the Ravens won, they're probably getting the 3 the home team gets when it's too close to call.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sort of relevant …

I visited 4 Power Ranking sites.

They have the Ravens ranked between #4 and #8
and the Bengals ranked between #10 and #14.

Sounds about right.
Reply/Quote
I cant decide if the Bengals keep this close and eek out a win or get blow out big time.

Everyone talks about containing Jackson and sure maybe they can do that but he can throw and well. He's show he can win with his arm more than once and the fact that he's always a threat to peal off huge runs mean that you cant really let your guard down.

Id love to see the Benglas D just overwhelm him early and often enough to really get in his head.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 08:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm not so sure.  That was Herbert's first time facing the blitzes of that defense and he was clearly rattled.

Burrow gets a second chance (Not calling it a revenge tour, but that always makes me laugh) at Baltimore, and I am sure the DC's comments after last year's game where he whined about the Bengals kicking a FG to avoid a shutout has stuck in his mind.

I am sure the Ratbirds won't look past Cincy as they might have Detroit and Indy.  They know what is at stake here.  

This certainly isn't the same Bengals team. But that is a good football team in Baltimore as well, just a little unpredictable. 

In these close match up games, every little thing becomes more important. A bad coaching call or a turnover could be the reason for a loss. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote