CB: Leon Hall
CB: Adam Jones
FS: Reggie Nelson
SS: Shawn Williams

PK: Mike Nugent
P: Kevin Huber
PR: Adam Jones
ST: Cedric Peerman

I missed your post here.. Looks like a complete team for the most part and includes the only player to have been around the entire decade.. Kevin Huber.. I can't believe Chase Coffman didn't make the grade with his whopping 177 pro receiving yards and 2 TDs not to mention running over and leveling the Ravens assistant coach Coaxum for a $30000 fine..  Smirk To be fair he was with the Titans at the time..Someone had to protect Mistakenberger for the INT.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2019, 03:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: I missed your post here.. Looks like a complete team for the most part and includes the only player to have been around the entire decade.. Kevin Huber.. I can't believe Chase Coffman didn't make the grade with his whopping 177 pro receiving yards and 2 TDs not to mention running over and leveling the Ravens assistant coach Coaxum for a $30000 fine..  Smirk To be fair he was with the Titans at the time..Someone had to protect Mistakenberger for the INT.. 

Geno and Dunlap have been around the entire decade.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2019, 03:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Geno and Dunlap have been around the entire decade.

Were they?  They weren't listed as starters in 2010..  Upon further reflection you're correct. What can I say?  The old memory isn't what it used to be..For some reason I was thinking they came along with Andy and AJ..  See what living past your 60th birthday does? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
QB: Andy Dalton
RB: Joe Mixon
WR: AJ Green
WR: Tyler Boyd
WR: Marvin Jones
TE: Tyler Eifert
LT: Andrew Whitworth
LG: Cordy Glenn*
C: Clint Boling*
RG: Kevin Zeitler
RT: Andre Smith

DE: Carlos Dunlap
DT: Geno Atkins
DT: Domata Peko
DE: Michael Johnson
LB: Vontaze Burfict
LB: Rey Mauluaga*
S: Reggie Nelson
S: George Illoka
CB: Leon Hall
CB: Dre Kirkpatrick
CB: Terrence Newman

K: Randy Bullock
P: Kevin Huber
LS: Clark Harris
Returner: “Pac-Man” Jones

*We haven’t had a good Center or even close to a full linebacker corps in a decade.
Reply/Quote
Offense

1. Andrew Whitworth (not because he's my favourite, but his 2010 and 2014 seasons have been the best T seasons in the past 20 years; Joe Thomas never put up *1* year like Whitworth did in both).
2. AJ
3. Andy
4. Mixon
5. Boling
6. Boyd
7. Zeitler
8. Eifert
9. 'dre (people forget that from '11-'15, he was one of the 5 best RTs in the game, backed up by numbers and not grades)
10. MLJ
11. Gio-van

Defense

1. Geno (HOFer)
2. Dunlap
3. Burfict
4. Leon Hall (flip flop the two if you want to count 2009, up there with Deltha O'Neal's and Tory James' crazy seasons)
5. Reggie Nelson
6. Adam Jones
7. MJ
8. Peko
9. Dre
10. Rey Maualuga
11. Dingleberry

(Chris Crocker was pushing Dingleberry)

STs:

1. Clark Harris
2. Huber
3. Fejedelem
4. Nuge'
5. Adam Jones
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Man how we gonna win games with all these all time teams only having 4 lineman. Or are the centers so bad we just would rather run without the position.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 11:58 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Man how we gonna win games with all these all time teams only having 4 lineman. Or are the centers so bad we just would rather run without the position.

Nicomo meant the best 11 guys on each unit, regardless of position.

If we added positions, I think it'd look MUCH different.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Nicomo meant the best 11 guys on each unit, regardless of position.

If we added positions, I think it'd look MUCH different.

I personally found it hilarious trying to put together a starting 5 linemen, which is why I moved a clear all decade Boling to C and put a questionable choice (or whoever you like) in there rather than any of our actual C's.

And then LB's heck I didn't realize just how pitiful our linebackers have been the last decade. Failed draft choices and 1-2 year veteran band aids.
Reply/Quote