Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Tight End Day…
How dare you filthy swine desecrate my wholesome thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:26 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Okay, I'll be the guinea pig and ask it . . . so Freddy T, I assume you had a great 'tight end day'?   Nervous  Hilarious

(10-25-2021, 09:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who doesn't appreciate a good TE.  The key is to not try and force the ball to the tight end when it is not open.

He did offer Fred.  He wants to be put in there coach.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who doesn't appreciate a good TE.  

I've bet you've experienced several tight ends! 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:46 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: He did offer Fred.  He wants to be put in there coach.

Not my cup of tea! 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:00 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: His trolling of other teammates with photo bombs has been one of the funniest things to follow.

When the camera kept showing a frustrated-looking Burrow on the sidelines after being pulled in the 4th quarter (I think he wanted to go for 500 yards and 4 TDs...Brady would have), I kept looking for Uzo behind him mimicking his hands on the collar stance.  
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 02:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Gonna need more information on how she "covered" him on TE Day.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 09:05 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: When the camera kept showing a frustrated-looking Burrow on the sidelines after being pulled in the 4th quarter (I think he wanted to go for 500 yards and 4 TDs...Brady would have), I kept looking for Uzo behind him mimicking his hands on the collar stance.  

Burrow's post game interview they asked him if CJ had said anything to him the week before about it being National Tight End day.... Burrow's response "That's ALL I heard" is as classic as him telling Chase the big blue thing was an end zone. Burrow is hilarious. No wonder everyone likes him.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 09:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Burrow's post game interview they asked him if CJ had said anything to him the week before about it being National Tight End day.... Burrow's response "That's ALL I heard" is as classic as him telling Chase the big blue thing was an end zone. Burrow is hilarious. No wonder everyone likes him.

He is hilarious. I found it funny that he wasn't able to stay his stoic, composed self, as he laughed really hard when he said it, too.
Reply/Quote
CJ' a good Tight End, but it they keep using him, he'll become a Wide Receiver..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 09:05 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: When the camera kept showing a frustrated-looking Burrow on the sidelines after being pulled in the 4th quarter (I think he wanted to go for 500 yards and 4 TDs...Brady would have), I kept looking for Uzo behind him mimicking his hands on the collar stance.  

Lol, Burrow didn't look very happy after such a great game that is for sure. Uzo is hilarious, wouldn't surprise me.

(10-26-2021, 09:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Burrow's post game interview they asked him if CJ had said anything to him the week before about it being National Tight End day.... Burrow's response "That's ALL I heard" is as classic as him telling Chase the big blue thing was an end zone. Burrow is hilarious. No wonder everyone likes him.

Need to watch that post game interview after.

(10-26-2021, 09:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He is hilarious. I found it funny that he wasn't able to stay his stoic, composed self, as he laughed really hard when he said it, too.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 09:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Gonna need more information on how she "covered" him on TE Day.

Check Brazzers in a few weeks.  Nervous

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote