Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Aquire Flowers
(10-14-2021, 10:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I like the way he rose up the depth chart. He could be a budding superstar in our system, but this off-field stuff is a thorny issue. Some of these women are a little rough around the hedges.

Stop it yall are killing me lol
Reply/Quote

Brutal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He seems deployed as a pass rusher a lot over his career (sorry no puns for this one).
He was pretty decent w the Patriots early in his career then got a nice contract w Detroit…sadly for them , he was not a dandy-lion. Then with Seattle, turns out he hasn’t proven to be a late bloomer. Ba dum tshhh
Reply/Quote
Flower Power !
Super Bowl here we come Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals need to draft another CB in 2022 draft.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 05:38 PM)GodFather Wrote: Flowers is currently leading the league having allowed 87.5% of passed in his direction to be caught.
Over his career, that number is 67.8% including 10 TDs, 3 INTs and 105 passer rating and 21 penalties.

He will make Apple look like a stud....

Yeah...that's what i was thinking.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Yeah, imma need a score card for all the tre, trae, tray, trey, tra's on the tream, errrrr team...  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Maybe he is taking over kick returns....
Reply/Quote
Flowers & Apple... I predict the next bengal will be named Buckets
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he doesn't wilt under pressure from opposing receivers.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Plant.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Apple Flowers jeans, boots with the fur...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
When people realize he's our replacement for Waynes and not Apple.

Our secondary is pretty close to becoming a liability. Not there yet, but close.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 01:25 AM)Joelist Wrote: Maybe he is taking over kick returns....

Brandon Wilson is fine. Punts though...Darius Phillips gotta go.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 08:55 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: When people realize he's our replacement for Waynes and not Apple.

Our secondary is pretty close to becoming a liability. Not there yet, but close.

I think we will be okay. If Awuzie goes down then I’ll be worried. We have A LOT better depth than last year, but Awuzie has been our best CB and possibly best DB this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 05:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: May he blossom in our secondary!
Flower Power.....The Bengals Play San Francisco this year. If you're going to play San Francisco, Make sure to wear some Flowers in your hair.

Which is every bit as bad as : I beg your pardon, Pete never promised us a Rose Garden.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 10:41 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: He seems deployed as a pass rusher a lot over his career (sorry no puns for this one).
He was pretty decent w the Patriots early in his career then got a nice contract w Detroit…sadly for them , he was not a dandy-lion. Then with Seattle, turns out he hasn’t proven to be a late bloomer. Ba dum tshhh

Wrong Tre(y) Flowers; we're playing that one on Sunday.

This Tre Flowers, has always been with Seattle.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 10:04 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Wrong Tre(y) Flowers; we're playing that one on Sunday.

This Tre Flowers, has always been with Seattle.

Lol Hilarious...How confusing.  This is worse than when we had two Ricky Williams running backs playing at the same time, years ago.  I'm going to retire from the pun biz.  
Reply/Quote
Tre Flowers is the 2021 Rod Jones. Some will say his horrid play is scheme related, but he’s been a straight bum in 2021. This wasted money will chap Mike’s ass.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Wait..you mean there's another Joe Borrow and another Ja'marr Chase and we got the bad ones? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote