Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Attendance Figures
I don't know how to add a picture so here's the link...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance

Is it just me that had no idea we had the second lowest attendance in the league?

It cant get any worse since the Chargers are in a soccer stadium. So basically we are in last place. Wow.

31 Cincinnati 6 317,068 52,844 80.7 5 348,598 69,719 97.0 11 665,666 60,515 88.5
32 Los Angeles 5 126,915 25,383 94.0 5 329,304 65,860 92.1 10 456,219 45,621 92.6
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like Washington is actually the worst at 74.7 percent of total available seats taken. We're at 80.7.
Reply/Quote
You’re not the only one that didn’t know we were #2. In all honesty I thought we were #1.

Bengals have let me down again; can’t even be the best at being the worst at something.
Reply/Quote
Everything is fine, Mikey! Keep up the good work, and don’t change a thing!

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 06:53 PM)treee Wrote: Looks like Washington is actually the worst at 74.7 percent of total available seats taken. We're at 80.7.

We usually do well with opener. We have played all 3 division opponents. Cleveland brings 10K, Steelers bring 15K. HOF QB Brees already in town. So with losing record and potential to not win one more game, I predict attendance gets worse (no shows gets larger)before it gets better rest of home schedule.

Denver
Raiders
Not exactly marque match ups.

Point being, by end of the year, we are likely last or worst making some very happy to be #1 at something albeit worst attendance in football.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
And you have to factor in how many tickets Pittsburgh and Cleveland fans buy. If our division rivals weren’t so close, and didn’t travel so well, it’s be even worse.

Reply/Quote
The Raiders game could have 35k, with 20k of that being Raiders fans. May turn out to be a slight exaggeration, perhaps, but given the direction of this team, the numbers could be ugly.

On the bright side, those in attendance won't have to hear:

[Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
What did we do to deserve this?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: What did we do to deserve this?

Loved our team with a love that was unrequited.  Eschewed the idea of abandoning this dumpster fire for the greener pastures of Pitt, NE, or whatever flavor of the month.  You know, loyalty.  Serves us right, we asked for it.  
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 08:33 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Loved our team with a love that was unrequited.  Eschewed the idea of abandoning this dumpster fire for the greener pastures of Pitt, NE, or whatever flavor of the month.  You know, loyalty.  Serves us right, we asked for it.  

Let’s be honest, Pitt and NE are hardly flavors of the month. They’re perennial contenders that have been among the best franchises of this century.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 10:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Let’s be honest, Pitt and NE are hardly flavors of the month. They’re perennial contenders that have been among the best franchises of this century.

Wasn't suggesting they're flavors of the month.  That would be ridiculous in light of their respective histories, and why I used "or."   
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 10:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wasn't suggesting they're flavors of the month.  That would be ridiculous in light of their respective histories, and why I used "or."   

Ah, my bad. Didn’t see the or.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 10:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ah, my bad. Didn’t see the or.

NP.  **** them both, anyway  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
If i was the owner of a sports entertainment franchise...

I would make an effort to energize my hometown fanbase.

I have to think there has to be some type of monetary gain from selling overpriced snacks and beer for 500% profit at my stadium that is subsidized by tax payers.

I would give two shits about stability. I have all the stability i need owning a team and stadium.

Sprout some balls from your little mincy chump ass sack mikey. Quit being a coward
Reply/Quote
At least Mikey is in the running for being number one at something!
Reply/Quote
I didn't know for a fact, but I knew the numbers were way down.

But it makes sense.

I mean, I would never ever pay to see this garbage heap of a team play.
Reply/Quote
Well Tampa Bay had to give tickets away for fans to come to the game. I don't see Mike Brown ever doing that. So we may move into last place now.
Reply/Quote
I turned down 2 free tickets 7 rows behind the visitors bench for today's game. Good weather today anyhow.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I wouldn’t pay a nickel to go to a game.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 02:28 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I turned down 2 free tickets 7 rows behind the visitors bench for today's game. Good weather today anyhow.

My experience is that free tickets still turn into at least a $100 trip. I can find better ways to spend $100+.

Reply/Quote