Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Attendance Figures
(11-30-2018, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: What did we do to deserve this?

I blame my dad.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
44,392 for today's game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:28 PM)pally Wrote: 44,392 for today's game

Being at the game, there's no chance there was 44k people at that game. Lucky to be pushing 30,000. 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:57 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Being at the game, there's no chance there was 44k people at that game. Lucky to be pushing 30,000. 

I agree.  The team will be lucky to even have that many for the Oakland game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:28 PM)pally Wrote: 44,392 for today's game

Bet that’s tickets sold, not people who actually showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:57 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Being at the game, there's no chance there was 44k people at that game. Lucky to be pushing 30,000. 

Looked like less than thirty. But here’s my point, I own my business. If I was failing as bad as Mike Brown I’d have to make changes to my business plan. I don’t mind getting beat by a better opponent. I refuse to get beat without putting up some kind of fight. It appears Mike is ok with losing. Am I wrong with this assessment or do you guys agree.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:07 PM)car91 Wrote: Looked like less than thirty. But here’s my point, I own my business. If I was failing as bad as Mike Brown I’d have to make changes to my business plan. I don’t mind getting beat by a better opponent. I refuse to get beat without putting up some kind of fight. It appears Mike is ok with losing. Am I wrong with this assessment or do you guys agree.

He says he wants to win a SB but, as we all know, we see better than we hear.  He sure doesn't act like he gives a shite.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:07 PM)car91 Wrote: Looked like less than thirty. But here’s my point, I own my business. If I was failing as bad as Mike Brown I’d have to make changes to my business plan. I don’t mind getting beat by a better opponent. I refuse to get beat without putting up some kind of fight. It appears Mike is ok with losing. Am I wrong with this assessment or do you guys agree.

He's only failing on the field.  Meanwhile, the ledger's swimming in black ink, and even if nobody showed up, the idiot-proof NFL has guaranteed he'd still be making a nice profit.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
A side note with those numbers - only LA and Tampa have an overall worse attendance record home and road combined....not only does the fanbase not give a s*** about Mikey's product on the field, the rest of the country is even speaking
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Glad I didn’t go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
By reports, this is the lowest attendance in PBS since 2011.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote