Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@BYE Predictions
The Bengals find a way to lose during the BYE week. Bengals D decides to say GOOD-BYE to tackling. At least they admit it. Nugent gets a pedicure in an effort to have the best looking feet that can't kick worth a darn. Dalton fumbles the nachos on the floor and blames the cook. Lets hope we don't have any domestic abuse while these guys sit around next Sunday. BYE 27 Bengals 3 only because the Bengals were spotted 3 points.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I guess nobody is in the mood for sarcasm. Ninja
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 10:01 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I guess nobody is in the mood for sarcasm.  Ninja

Laughing my a&# off!  Just got back from Bible study.  Read that Moses will be taking over for our DC. He's going to run 10 basic defensive plays and focus on slaughtering heathens (opposing offense's).
Reply/Quote
You can't sleep on Bye. It may be an easy week for most teams, but most teams aren't the Bengals. Bengals take an early lead but throw it away. Bye Week 27 Bengals 24.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BYE week or not it is guaranteed Nugent will find a way to miss a PAT and a FG.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 11:17 PM)SFmajor Wrote: Laughing my a&# off!  Just got back from Bible study.  Read that Moses will be taking over for our DC. He's going to run 10 basic defensive plays and focus on slaughtering heathens (opposing offense's).

Not sure you want the guy responsible for parting the Red Sea in charge of Defense.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
All joking aside, I think BYE is really underrated. I smell another close one...

Bengals - 27
BYE - 23
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Does the BYE have a winning record? If so, we're in trouble.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict a tie for the second week in a row.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 03:43 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Bengals find a way to lose during the BYE week. Bengals D decides to say GOOD-BYE to tackling. At least they admit it. Nugent gets a pedicure in an effort to have the best looking feet that can't kick worth a darn. Dalton fumbles the nachos on the floor and blames the cook. Lets hope we don't have any domestic abuse while these guys sit around next Sunday. BYE 27 Bengals 3 only because the Bengals were spotted 3 points.

Well, while this may be a joke, the Bengals' tie in week 8 while both Pittsburgh and Baltimore were on byes means the Bengals will lose ground unless Pittsburgh and Baltimore also tie this weekend (they play each other this weekend). So, that means, unless there's a tie we'll be down 2 wins coming out of the bye.

That doesn't sound like a winning weekend to me.

Reply/Quote
I'm not to worried. Marvin will call a team meeting and tell everybody "we have to play better" and all will be well. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Rey and Vontaze will be off, so they'll each gain another 15lbs before they play the Giants. That's a loss for the defense.

They're home gorging on Halloween candy at this very moment.
Reply/Quote
The bye week will make it till atleast one game past the first of the playoffs. Plus we have nugent who makes former patriots great missin sisson look like an all pro. From now on, instead of attempting a field goal we must go for it on fourth down as our chances of scoring will become astronomically better.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 03:43 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Bengals find a way to lose during the BYE week. Bengals D decides to say GOOD-BYE to tackling. At least they admit it. Nugent gets a pedicure in an effort to have the best looking feet that can't kick worth a darn. Dalton fumbles the nachos on the floor and blames the cook. Lets hope we don't have any domestic abuse while these guys sit around next Sunday. BYE 27 Bengals 3 only because the Bengals were spotted 3 points.

Right after Dalton fumbled the nachos Burfict scooped them up and ate them after already crushing the buffet. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I just hope we aren't looking ahead past BYE, that seems to get us everytime, and after dealing with BYE we have nothing left for the next week!
Reply/Quote
The Bye week has never lost. They are undefeated, if you think this 3-4-1 team has a chance you are mad. Nervous
Reply/Quote
BYE 31

Bungles 6 off a Eifert TD, but Nugent missed the PAT

Ninja
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ravens beat Steelers and Ravens, Steelers and Bengals all have 4 losses......and THAT amazingly means Bengals still very much in play-off hunt with 4 AFC North Games left to play.......Bengals get healthy over bye week and with a healthy Hill and Eifert start kicking some rear ends in last 8 games......How about Steelers also losing to Cowboys before Bengals play Monday Night.........Can I have a Whooo Bengals for 2 Steeler losses before Bengals take the field again.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bye 27 Bengals 23 Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 12:39 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm not to worried. Marvin will call a team meeting and tell everybody "we have to play better" and all will be well.  Ninja

.....and he'll clap.....oh will there ever be clapping involved. Clapping Clapping

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote