Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals - Bears 2009 Highlights

Reply/Quote
Ced Benson's revenge game. Great share great game. Tiger
Reply/Quote
I had to stream this game over the radio to listen to it. I remember when we went up 31-0 in the 2nd quarter, my wife yelled out from the kitchen, "Wow, you guys are f****** them up the ass."

I also remember watching this Bears fan YouTube video where he was, legitimately, predicting a beat down ala New England's beat down of the Titans from the previous week. That game ended 59-0. He seriously thought we were that bad.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 04:29 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I had to stream this game over the radio to listen to it. I remember when we went up 31-0 in the 2nd quarter, my wife yelled out from the kitchen, "Wow, you guys are f****** them up the ass."

I also remember watching this Bears fan YouTube video where he was, legitimately, predicting a beat down ala New England's beat down of the Titans from the previous week. That game ended 59-0. He seriously thought we were that bad.

I was at Molly Malone's in Covington with my Wife and Dad for that one. The only time I ever went to that place. The wings were superb and I think they had $2-3 pitchers. The place was loaded with Bears fans so it was pretty fun to watch them trickle out of the place all dejected.  
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 04:29 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I had to stream this game over the radio to listen to it. I remember when we went up 31-0 in the 2nd quarter, my wife yelled out from the kitchen, "Wow, you guys are f****** them up the ass."

Hilarious

I totally forgot about that clown. It made the win all that much sweeter. He was so arrogant.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 12:27 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Hilarious

I totally forgot about that clown. It made the win all that much sweeter. He was so arrogant.

I watched some of his other videos because I thought he was a homer character. Nope.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Gotta love it when the wife talks dirty like that  ThumbsUp

I remember it was a 4:15 game, so when we arrived at PBS the 1:00 games were wrapping up, and the TVs were showing the Packers/Steelers.  Bengals and Bears fans gathered around to watch, us cheering for the Packers and them cheering for the Steelers.  They were loud and obnoxious as the Steelers won, so it was a special joy to watch out boys hand their asses to them.  And to know Ced was just loving it.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Wow 6 years already ... Best Ced game for us. He was unstoppable.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote