Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Beat Chiefs Who Are Better Than Rams
Bengals beat Chiefs twice who are better than Rams. Bengals beat Titans who may be better than Rams. Enough with the LA Hollywood media hype over Rams. BENGALS are going to WIN The SUPER BOWL. Bengals have The SUPER BOWL DEFENSE. The O Line has played good enough to get to Super Bowl. All the receivers such as Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah, Sample, Taylor. MIXON and Perine and Evans at RB. Huber punting. Shooter McPherson kicking. JOE BURROW will be SUPER BOWL MVP.

The media said Bengals couldn't beat Raiders, Titans or Chiefs, so enough with the media always getting pregame wrong. BENGALS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.....WHO DEY ALL OVER LA.....This is no fluke. Media is under estimating Bengals who swept Ravens, Steelers, Raiders, Chiefs. The AFC North was TOUGH and THE AFC NORTH CHAMP and AFC CHAMPION BENGALS are GOING ALL THE WAY.

My picture I've used of Burrow holding Heisman since Bengals drafted him, soon he will be holding Super Bowl Trophy.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 04:27 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals beat Chiefs twice who are better than Rams. Bengals beat Titans who may be better than Rams. Enough with the LA Hollywood media hype over Rams. BENGALS are going to WIN The SUPER BOWL. Bengals have The SUPER BOWL DEFENSE. The O Line has played good enough to get to Super Bowl. All the receivers such as Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah, Sample, Taylor. MIXON and Perine and Evans at RB. Huber punting. Shooter McPherson kicking. JOE BURROW will be SUPER BOWL MVP.

The media said Bengals couldn't beat Raiders, Titans or Chiefs, so enough with the media always getting pregame wrong. BENGALS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.....WHO DEY ALL OVER LA.....This is no fluke. Media is under estimating Bengals who swept Ravens, Steelers, Raiders, Chiefs. The AFC North was TOUGH and THE AFC NORTH CHAMP and AFC CHAMPION BENGALS are GOING ALL THE WAY.

My picture I've used of Burrow holding Heisman since Bengals drafted him, soon he will be holding Super Bowl Trophy.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger

I’m genuinely asking. Are you going to be ok if they don’t win the game tomorrow? Reading your threads gives off a very obsessive vibe. Hopefully you take a few breaths and can handle whatever the outcome is. Relax brother!
Reply/Quote
Rams are better than the chiefs

I’m just saying. No need to reply
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 05:16 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Rams are better than the chiefs

I think if the Chiefs were in this game they would be the favorites.
Reply/Quote
It's all about matchups and the Rams are a tougher matchup than the Chiefs because of their dline.

I think we are correct to be underdogs as games are usually won in the trenches--where the Rams have the advantage.

The Rams wideouts vs our wideouts are pretty close, we get a slight nod I think. QBs are pretty close despite the narrative. Stafford's playoff numbers are way better than Burrows btw.

We have an advantage in the kicking game and with our 2nd level defense is better.

Laying out the matchups and thinking logically, the Rams rightly have the edge with their defensive line mismatch.

That said, we can win the game. Burrow and our defense could ball out with the help of a perfect game plan. We've got more fans behind us and our story is a lot more special-er--so we have that going for us too. I think we can win, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the Rams. They are very very good. Burrow's legend will grow tremendously if he can overcome the constant pressure they will provide.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 05:29 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: It's all about matchups and the Rams are a tougher matchup than the Chiefs because of their dline.

I think we are correct to be underdogs as games are usually won in the trenches--where the Rams have the advantage.

The Rams wideouts vs our wideouts are pretty close, we get a slight nod I think. QBs are pretty close despite the narrative. Stafford's playoff numbers are way better than Burrows btw.

We have an advantage in the kicking game and with our 2nd level defense is better.

Laying out the matchups and thinking logically, the Rams rightly have the edge with their defensive line mismatch.

That said, we can win the game. Burrow and our defense could ball out with the help of a perfect game plan. We've got more fans behind us and our story is a lot more special-er--so we have that going for us too. I think we can win, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the Rams. They are very very good. Burrow's legend will grow tremendously if he can overcome the constant pressure they will provide.
That's what everybody said about The Raiders D Line and the Titans D Line.  

I tell everybody now that the Bengals did have the worst O Line in NFL from 2017 to 2020.  However 2021 The Bengals O Line is much better. The Bengals would not be in The Super Bowl if the O Line wasn't better.  

So forget the Chiefs if you will. The Bengals O Line and Bengals beat the tough Titans Defense. 

That D Line for Raiders that everybody said Bengals couldn't beat, Bengals beat them. 

The tough Defense for Ravens, Bengals swept them. 

The tough Titans D Line that was suppose to kill Bengals, they lost.

Burrow will get sacked a few times and Stafford will get sacked a few times. BENGALS will WIN.  

If you want to talk about a Super Bowl Defense, that is The Bengals Defense.  They have Dominated the 2nd Half in The Play-Offs.  BENGALS have the BEST DEFENSE, not the Rams. 

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 05:19 PM)Webbtown Wrote: I think if the Chiefs were in this game they would be the favorites.

Also TRUE.   If Chiefs had won,  everybody would be talking about Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Reid, and they would be all into that Chiefs Thing.  Except Bengals beat them Twice in January.  This concept that the Bengals are the little team and the Rams are the big team is nonsense.  I'm not so sure The Rams could have swept The Steelers or Swept the Ravens, or Swept The Raiders, or Swept The Chiefs, or Beat the Titans. 

The Rams struggled much more with The Ravens than the Bengals did. 

You are correct.  If Chiefs had won, the Chiefs would be the favorites.  Once again nobody is giving Bengals the respect. That's OK, the 1968 Jets and the 1969 Chiefs were suppose to lose. At games end it will be THE BENGALS with the SUPER BOWL TROPHY.  That image of Joe Namath holding up finger in WE'RE NUMBER 1,  that will be Joe Burrow and Bengals Sunday Night. 

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Burrow is going to have to use his legs more in this game,as opposed to a lesser defense.Since Burrow got healthy and stronger after the Bye week,you can see a difference in his speed and quickness for sure.I’d like to see him run more in run pass option to get us some first downs,and help keep the Rams defense off balance a little.
Reply/Quote
Different team doesnt matter
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 05:16 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Rams are better than the chiefs

I am not sure how you came up with that definitive narrative.

Bengals lost to 49ers in OT, Rams lost to 49ers twice.
Bengals lost to Green Bay in OT.

I do think both teams are playing their best football right now.

I have enjoyed the journey so win or lose I will be on hand 5 rows up to the right of the Bengals tunnel and will yell my support to them as they enter and exit the field. Win or lose, what a wonderful surprise journey this has been.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Who said they couldn't beat the Raiders?
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:34 PM)kevin Wrote: That's what everybody said about The Raiders D Line and the Titans D Line.  

I tell everybody now that the Bengals did have the worst O Line in NFL from 2017 to 2020.  However 2021 The Bengals O Line is much better. The Bengals would not be in The Super Bowl if the O Line wasn't better.  

So forget the Chiefs if you will. The Bengals O Line and Bengals beat the tough Titans Defense. 

That D Line for Raiders that everybody said Bengals couldn't beat, Bengals beat them. 

The tough Defense for Ravens, Bengals swept them. 

The tough Titans D Line that was suppose to kill Bengals, they lost.

Burrow will get sacked a few times and Stafford will get sacked a few times. BENGALS will WIN.  

If you want to talk about a Super Bowl Defense, that is The Bengals Defense.  They have Dominated the 2nd Half in The Play-Offs.  BENGALS have the BEST DEFENSE, not the Rams. 

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger

I guess I view the rams dline as tops in the league—and have since they acquired Vonn Miller. I look at the stats and the quick penetration by the opponents and it leads me to believe we have one of the worst offensive lines in the league—and definitely the worst oline in the playoffs. There’s really not much to it. It’s a tough matchup to overcome.

I think we can win. But it’s not going to be easy. We need a great game plan and execution.

Honestly I thought the raiders were the best matchup we could have had in the opening round. If we lost I would have been disappointed. The titans game I thought was a toss up but liked our qb more. I thought we could beat the chiefs bc we did previously and I didn’t fear their defense.

When you look at our offense’s stats this post season, we haven’t been super. We’ll have to play better than we have, or our defense will have to play lights out as they have all post season.

The rams to me are our toughest opponent so far because of their defense, combined with explosive offense. The chiefs only had an offense. The other teams had good offenses with good-great defenses. The rams have a good-great offense and defense.

I think we can win but don’t think it will be easy. If we blow them out somehow it will be because of a great game plan and that we played our best game of the postseason (and likely best game of the year). If we lose it will be new use our offensive line continues to struggle.
Reply/Quote
On the road where Mahomes was 7-1 at home in the playoffs, only losing to the legendary Tom Brady
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:52 AM)EasyPeasy Wrote: Who said they couldn't beat the Raiders?

Many were on here and in the media all freaked out about The Raiders Defensive Line and that Defensive End. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 05:19 PM)Webbtown Wrote: I think if the Chiefs were in this game they would be the favorites.

Yes, indeed, they would. They would be about the same favorite over the Rams as the Rams are over us.  
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am not sure how you came up with that definitive narrative.

Bengals lost to 49ers in OT, Rams lost to 49ers twice.
Bengals lost to Green Bay in OT.

I do think both teams are playing their best football right now.

I have enjoyed the journey so win or lose I will be on hand 5 rows up to the right of the Bengals tunnel and will yell my support to them as they enter and exit the field. Win or lose, what a wonderful surprise journey this has been.

Niners came within an easy dropped INT from seven straight wins over the Rams. Niners outscored them by 21 pts. this season.   Rams BARELY beat the woeful and decimated Ravens, giving up 165 yards on the ground. Rams lost by a dozen at home to Tannyhill.  Rams got destroyed at home by the Cardinals, giving up 37 points along the way.  

This is a VERY beatable fourth-seeded Rams team.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 02:31 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Niners came within an easy dropped INT from seven straight wins over the Rams. Niners outscored them by 21 pts. this season.   Rams BARELY beat the woeful and decimated Ravens, giving up 165 yards on the ground. Rams lost by a dozen at home to Tannyhill.  Rams got destroyed at home by the Cardinals, giving up 37 points along the way.  

This is a VERY beatable fourth-seeded Rams team.

It’s beatable no doubt. However they have had a very impressive season.
All of their losses were to playoff teams. They outgained their opponents through the regular season by over 1,000 yards.

In comparison we lost 5 games to non playoff teams. We outgained our opponents by 80 yards on the year.

With that being said…I think we have a real chance. I’m really thinking Burrows legs will be a huge factor. The Rams Dline likes to charge up field, and this can create some massive holes if you have the speed to get to them. I think Joe does.
Reply/Quote
The transitive property doesn't necessarily apply to the NFL.

But I hope it does today :).
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:39 AM)PocketAces32 Wrote: It’s beatable no doubt. However they have had a very impressive season.
All of their losses were to playoff teams. They outgained their opponents through the regular season by over 1,000 yards.

In comparison we lost 5 games to non playoff teams. We outgained our opponents by 80 yards on the year.

With that being said…I think we have a real chance. I’m really thinking Burrows legs will be a huge factor. The Rams Dline likes to charge up field, and this can create some massive holes if you have the speed to get to them. I think Joe does.

Not only that, but they struggle at times defending the screen. Yards After Catch could be huge in this game. 
Reply/Quote
I think our defense is playing its best ball all year, and have turned into turnover machines. I think that continues today. Heck Mahomes had not turned the ball over in 3 straight AFC champ games and we got him twice last week. We’ve ended every game on defense with a turnover. Rams are prone to turnovers.
Reply/Quote