Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Bills predictions
Games like this are still unknown to me. Mainly because of our offense. I'm not too worried about our defense (although mobile QBs have always been an issue to us). Lazor is still an uncertainty. Perhaps a full season of him being OC, I'd feel more comfortable calling game scores. I can't really judge too well right now, considering we have played a beaten up Packers team, and a bad Browns team.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I can't imagine our o-line holding up against this defense, but then again, our defense is good and getting better every week.

Bengals 14, Bills 10.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 19
Bills - 13

I actually like this matchup unless it is super rainy.  The o-line over-achieves this week, Green draws double/triple coverage all game(still puts up yards), and the defense looks monsterous.  Honest, objective prediction from a Western New Yorker.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2017, 05:07 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Bengals - 19
Bills - 13

I actually like this matchup unless it is super rainy.  The o-line over-achieves this week, Green draws double/triple coverage all game(still puts up yards), and the defense looks monsterous.  Honest, objective prediction from a Western New Yorker.

Rain is 80% chance. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Hopefully 12 shows up. We could use 12 in this game. !2 as in Seattle's 12. 12 as in Denver's 12. The Fans. The stadium so loud the stadium is shaking. Bills offense can't hear the quarterback. Rock concert, jet taking off loud. Often on a game such as Buffalo Cincy Fans are kind of flat. They become the corporate crowd. They sit through the game half asleep. Silence except for the Boo Birds. Hopefully 12 shows up and THE JUNGLE ROCKS when on defense, and THE JUNGLE is as hard to play in as Seattle or Denver. The Bills are a good team. The Bengals players, coaches and fans need to show up ready. This is not a day to sleep walk through a Sunday afternoon. Bengals need to get at it early and keep at it all game......My hopeful prediction is Bengals walk away 2-3 on the season knowing they just beat a good team and the opportunity to get to 3-3 against Steelers.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals 21
Bills 14

but to be honest it could go either way....coin toss....
who ever makes the fewest mistakes & who ever runs the ball the best....controls the clock....
in the RED zone we need TD's not FG's

but this game is more important to us....at 1-3 we have to win....at 3-1 they don't
Reply/Quote
Bengals 11

Bills   4
Reply/Quote
This are NOT the bills of the last 10 years, and we are not the Bengals of 2 yrs ago I'm afraid. Bills win it. We will come out with the mentality we're playing the Browns again and get scored on the first 3 drives. 2 TDs and and 1 FG. We only get a FG in the 1st half. 2nd half Bills score another 2 TDs with us another 1FG and 1 TD. 31-16
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 09:04 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: We match up well against the Bills IMO.

Examples?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2017, 03:04 PM)Utts Wrote: Examples?

3 game win streak?

Beat them twice in 88?

That's all I got.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bills 24
Bengals 10
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Prediction: the Bengals are scheduled to wear the orange jerseys and I predict they go with the orange on black combo for the fifth time ever. The team is 4-0 in that combo... But sadly I predict that undefeated streak ends this Sunday. Buffalo is simply the better team.

Bengals: 17
Bills: 21
Reply/Quote
I don't think three guys on offense are enough to beat our defense. Our offense won't have a banner day but it'll be enough. Lazor finds a way. Bengals 13-3.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 08:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit Accuweather? First it was rain, then it was no rain, now rain again? Gaah

Fugit! Can't we just win this damn thing and move on?

If it rains then the running game becomes vital.  We lose.... badly.  We can't run block.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Predicting Bengals victory and getting rained on at stadium.

May be a wet ride home so hope we do win to make it a little better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
First game i ever went to was in the rain. Bengals beat the Falcons 37-7.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2017, 03:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Prediction: the Bengals are scheduled to wear the orange jerseys and I predict they go with the orange on black combo for the fifth time ever. The team is 4-0 in that combo... But sadly I predict that undefeated streak ends this Sunday. Buffalo is simply the better team.

Bengals: 17
Bills: 21

Just got confirmation that the team will indeed be wearing orange on black tomorrow. So sadly, half of my prediction is correct  Ninja  Here's hoping the second half is dead wrong 
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2017, 07:29 PM)EatonFan Wrote: If it rains then the running game becomes vital.  We lose.... badly.  We can't run block.

Yeah I know. We have decent RBs, well, 2 anyways. But they can't do shit when the defense runs through our OL like 2 million New Yorkers bashing the turnstiles at the subway on Friday at 5pm!

Reply/Quote
Marvin goes up 10-0 at half time then comes out and lays an egg

17 - 10 bills
Reply/Quote
Bengals 19, Bills 16

Lots of FGs. Bengals OL gets abused a lot. They win it on a Bullock FG in the 4th and a third of the board starts silently crying conflicted tears of blood because they are happy the Bengals win, but not that Bullock was the one who did it.

If it rains a lot, I might have to change my prediction because I choose the Bills running game over the Bengals running game if the rain is heavy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote