Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Bills predictions
30-17 Bills
Reply/Quote
The Bills are 2-0 and riding the high of a young QB and playing with a ton of energy.

The Bengals are 0-2 and riding around in a circle of the drain playing with the energy of a corpse.

Oh, and it is at Buffalo.

Bills 30
Bengals 10
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals historically have difficult time with "Bengals East" team in their house. So naturally the way the season is going I am picking them to win...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Buffalo isn't as good as SanFran. I'll say 34 - 20 Bills win.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
31-13 Bills It would be 31-16 except for the missed FG.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The NFL makes no sense.

Ergo,

Bengals 24, Bills 23.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I actually think we roll out a similar game plan as what we did in Seattle to contain Wilson. I think it's a really low scoring game, something like 13-10, no clue who has 13 but my prediction is a low scoring game.
Reply/Quote
27-13 Bills

0-3
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
There is really no objective reason to believe the Bengals win. Could they win? Sure. Sometimes teams that shouldn't win, win. But picking them to win is wishful thinking, not a real prediction.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 10:04 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There is really no objective reason to believe the Bengals win.  Could they win?  Sure.  Sometimes teams that shouldn't win, win. But picking them to win is wishful thinking, not a real prediction.

I mean I can make a real football argument for why they could win. The best WR the Bills have played is Jameison Crowder so far so they haven't been asked to really cover anyone as of yet. They haven't had to face much of a pass rush yet giving Allen time to scramble around and take his shots. Josh Allen is still an up and down young QB prone to making really bad decisions with the ball down the field. Their O line isn't good, better than ours but not great. 

Just looking at it game plan wise, I'd go same plan offensive and defensive as we did in Seattle. Spread them out all game and challenge their corners. Stack the box and make Allen beat you under pressure.

Now am I going to pick the Bengals? No, but that has more to do with me not sure how Zach Taylor gets the team to rebound. However, to say there is no football reason to say the team could win isn't really true. All 2-0 teams aren't created equal, this is probably the one 2-0 team I'd say we have an actual chance of beating right now looking at the X's and O's.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 08:44 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 30-17 Bills

Bills win out,dalton stinks,he looks old,slow and cannot hit his receivers worth a crap.He was so slow at running,and could not find his receivers,over threw them or the wrong side of them and he was the problem on offense,in todays nfl,this team needs ALOT of new players,they looked awlful and they were for sure outplayed because they are not that good,the whole defense looked way outclassed,the niners have a team that will win their division as they are bigger,stronger,faster and have a game plan that works.What happened to were are going to be the freshest team,the fastest team and go out and take whats ours.REALLY !!!!!! I see maybe 6 wins and that is pushing it.The Bills will eat this team.Dalton is the biggest problem on offense and this defense is slow as mud against most teams.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 10:49 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Dalton is the biggest problem on offense.

lol
Reply/Quote
I honestly do not know...i think every week this season is going to be a lucky dip and it'll be either a SEA or SF performance with very little normal in between.

In that spirit ...Bengals 41-0 Tongue
Reply/Quote
They have to win sometime.
17 10 Cincy
Reply/Quote
The Bengals embarrassed themselves yesterday. They're going to come out and punch the Bills in the mouth, maybe literally. I expect a game that we dominate but the score remains closer than it should have been. 24-21 Bengals get their first win in the Zac Taylor offense.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bills 34
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
0-3. Odds on this team winning are virtually zero.

That was the worst most most lifeless performance from a team I've seen in recent memory.

DL could not (nor anyone on D for that matter) get off a block to save their lives. Those that weren't blocked simply either whiffed on the tackle, got completely run over, or juked out of their shoes. Can't imagine a worse defensive showing.

Offense is exactly what we thought they were, which is not great.
Reply/Quote
Im going 34 20 Bills. Mixon will have his first 50 yd rushing game of the season. Dalton will continue his 300 yd streak with a garbage TD to Ross Late. Bengals get 3 td's not enough as Bullock misses an XP early.
Reply/Quote
42-7 Bills

Josh Allen runs for 200 yards and throws for 400
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 11:02 AM)Au165 Wrote: lol

Our mighty Bengals have a ton of injuries,Carl Lawson,hamstring,Number 60 on offense,a bad knee and Billy Price got manhandled out there after he came in.the bills at home,they are going to be playing just like the niners did and we have no answer against teams with passion and great players,we got outclassed in every phase of the game,it will be the same in Buffalo.
Reply/Quote