Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Bills predictions
Bills win 31 - 10 Bengals.

the highlight of this game will be the after game Tweets by Mixon expressing his hurt feelings.
Reply/Quote
If our defense can't stop anything again I see Lou Anarumo being on the hot seat. If our O line can't block anybody were gonna get spanked.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 11:24 AM)impactplaya Wrote: They have to win sometime.
17 10 Cincy

You're right they will beat the Jets and Miami.

Not Buffalo though...
Reply/Quote
My prediction: our enthusiasm for next weeks game will be pre-curbed.. No need to curb our enthusiasm. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 11:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is it a 59 yarder, in 59 mph winds, with 59 seconds to go?

He turns around to kick in the opposite direction..a freak tornado comes into the stadium and the wind carries the ball backwards through the uprights.. 
You just have to think positive..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm expecting a win today.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 12:55 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'm expecting a win today.

I'm expecting 15 of them today... 1 tomorrow.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
27-14 Bills.

I think offense gets closer to resembling Game 1 but defense will get carved up by the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 10:49 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Bills win out,dalton stinks,he looks old,slow and cannot hit his receivers worth a crap.He was so slow at running,and could not find his receivers,over threw them or the wrong side of them and he was the problem on offense,in todays nfl,this team needs ALOT of new players,they looked awlful and they were for sure outplayed because they are not that good,the whole defense looked way outclassed,the niners have a team that will win their division as they are bigger,stronger,faster and have a game plan that works.What happened to were are going to be the freshest team,the fastest team and go out and take whats ours.REALLY !!!!!! I see maybe 6 wins and that is pushing it.The Bills will eat this team.Dalton is the biggest problem on offense and this defense is slow as mud against most teams.

Defense can’t handle sideline to sideline. Biggest issue on offense is left side of OL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I’m confident we will win this game. I benched frank gore n put in Mixon in my lineup. We do well against crappy Bengals 24 to 17
Reply/Quote
I’m gonna go against my better judgement and take the less talented Bengals today. The Bills are hopefully too relaxed and overconfident at home and the Bengals have a must win situation in just the third freaking game of the year. It would be nice if the Bengals aren’t playing meaningless games by the bye week.
Reply/Quote
Closer than what I thought.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote