Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board: 500.000!
The site will reach half a million posts sometime today or tomorrow. We're also about to hit 1,700 members.

It's awesome to see the continued growth and development of this board since we opened the doors in May 2015.

Just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to the community for making this such a great place to hang out and shoot the shit! Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2018, 12:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The site will reach half a million posts sometime today or tomorrow. We're also about to hit 1,700 members.

It's awesome to see the continued growth and development of this board since we opened the doors in May 2015.

Just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to the community for making this such a great place to hang out and shoot the shit! Big Grin

Kudos to you 'holic for putting this all together!  You have put in countless hours making this place as successful as it is.  We're the just Sims in your SimCity.  My hats off to you, my fellow Bengal fan. Congrats! 

Lets go celebrate.  Lets find some Hennessey to sip and some Cubans to puff.  :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2018, 12:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The site will reach half a million posts sometime today or tomorrow. We're also about to hit 1,700 members.

Thanks is all to you and staff my brother.....helluva job you guys have done around here. :andy:

(01-25-2018, 01:54 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Kudos to you 'holic for putting this all together!  You have put in countless hours making this place as successful as it is.  We're the just Sims in your SimCity.  My hats off to you, my fellow Bengal fan. Congrats! 

Lets go celebrate.  Lets find some Hennessey to sip and some Cubans to puff.  :)

Bring that Henn-dawg son, I got the Cubanos.... Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Thanks to Holic for the vision and quick acting building board in our time of need.

Thanks to the entire support staff that keep the engine running as well.

Great job by all !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Not bad for what 30 odd months? The next 30 should be even better.
Reply/Quote
It's been a great time here. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Cheers
Reply/Quote
I hope this board never goes away. I was extremely happy when it was started. Really felt a sense of loss when the teams website shut the original down, then a hacker destroyed the other one. For over 10 yrs, I have woken up and laughed and discussed topics with most of you. I guess so much, in some way it became a part of me.

Reply/Quote
Man how we've grown. And to think Denny said we wouldn't make it. Boy was he ever wrong. Guess he didn't count on such a great Admin team, and the members determination.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 12:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Man how we've grown.  And to think Denny said we wouldn't make it.  Boy was he ever wrong.  Guess he didn't count on such a great Admin team, and the members determination.

That dude was wrong about A LOT of things, wasn't he?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 01:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: That dude was wrong about A LOT of things, wasn't he?

"Bank on it."   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Three cheers for 'holic and co!

Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 12:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Three cheers for 'holic and co!

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Appreciate that brother, but this achievement is all about the community. You guys have been kicking ass for the last 2 1/2 years and have made this board an awesome place to be a part of. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3467082]
Reply/Quote

Thanks for having it here.

Kudos to y'all!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote