Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Tailgate This Sunday at PBS
Heck with the long season and our losing team (thats only one game out of a wild card) lets have some fun and drink beer!!

This Sunday prior to our game against the Browns come to our tailgate to hang out, drink adult beverages and have fun!

Win or lose we will be there to party!!

Heck you don't even need a ticket to the game, come be social and hang out!

Here is the info and location, we are in Lot D, literally right next to the stadium.....

Bengals Board Tailgate Info for Sunday, November 26th
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2017, 06:51 PM)corpjet Wrote: Heck with the long season and our losing team lets have some fun and drink beer!!

Next Sunday prior to our game against the Browns come to our tailgate to hang out, drink adult beverages and have fun!

Win or lose we will be there to party!!

Heck you don't even need a ticket to the game, come be social and hang out!

Here is the info and location, we are in Lot D, literally right next to the stadium.....

Bengals Board Tailgate Info for Sunday, November 26th

Would you mind paying for the gas and hotel stay so that I can join you guys? I'm only coming from the Lancaster, PA area.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey man....appreciate the invite. I'd love to join you, but I live down around Lexington...long way to stagger home! Plus....I'll be running the dreaded holiday gauntlet across two states that weekend. Yay me. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's tailgate week, hopefully some board members can make it down!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote