Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Breakdown Videos
Hey all, I'm going to be starting some Bengals breakdown videos for upcoming matchups.

Since I'm doing this not only because I want to, but because I want you guys to enjoy it; I was wondering if there were any specific things you guys want to see/would be interested in?

I'll be doing X Factors and Keys to the Game, so those are obvious parts of the videos.

I just wanted some feedback before I got started on these videos.

Thanks!
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
The steelers defensive secondary was supposedly their weakness, but holding the Chiefs to 6 yards passing in the first half showed they still know a thing or two. One thing KC got away from that they had been doing much better this season was attacking teams vertically to open up the rushing attack.

I would really like to see how the steelers lined up against Tyrek Hill because that is what I would expect AJ to see and how did KC attack them later in the game where they all of a sudden started moving the ball at will. To be fair, I think Kelce was not himself a week after a concussion. I was surprised he was cleared.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope James Harrison doesn't get his grubby paws on Andy the Red, but if he lines up on Og or Fisch the probability is high
Reply/Quote
Well, I noticed the Steelers are giving up an unSteeler-like 4.7 per rush
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 07:42 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Well, I noticed the Steelers are giving up an unSteeler-like 4.7 per rush

But that's against good OLs. Not likely this Sunday

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2017, 07:30 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: But that's against good OLs. Not likely this Sunday

We have to give some credit where it is due, and I think they have improved quite a bit during the year so far.  The greatest improvement, however, has come at the tackle position, and they will need to seriously upgrade their interior defense because that is exactly where pitt will produce pressure with stunts, A gap blitzes, etc.  They know our team well.

This is a huge test for Lazor to scheme more bootlegs and move Andy of the dreaded three step drop target.  If he takes 90% of his drops from one stop, he will be a sitting duck.

I also think this might be the game where Mixon breaks one....they just have to keep feeding him early, as he gets better throughout the game. 

They still won, but he was really starting to get in the flow at the end of the Buffalo game when he slipped. 
Reply/Quote