Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Broncos NFL Now Preview
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/0ap3000000607536/Bengals-vs-Broncos-Preview

I don't think we can imbed these.... If we can could someone please let me know what they imbed under. Thanks
Reply/Quote
I found the YouTube video

EDIT: Well, this is stupid. The NFL has blocked embeds to their videos off YouTube, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Thanks mate
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/player/brockosweiler/2533436/gamelogs

Osweiler's game logs.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 09:31 PM)EatonFan Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/player/brockosweiler/2533436/gamelogs

Osweiler's game logs.

He has been a pretty decent QB thus far. We shouldn't go into this game expecting a crummy backup. Defense will need to play well, especially in the first half apparently.
Reply/Quote
Ike Taylor gives his opinion which means this preview is as useless as useless can be, this is the best they can find to preview games? Sad sad day.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 05:26 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Ike Taylor gives his opinion which means this preview is as useless as useless can be, this is the best they can find to preview games? Sad sad day.

Yeah, I don't know why they're pushing Ike so had on NFL Network content. I can hear the English language crying every time he speaks. MJD is much better in my opinion.

LT is a first ballot HoF running back, but he's equally painful to listen to at times on there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 04:00 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He has been a pretty decent QB thus far. We shouldn't go into this game expecting a crummy backup. Defense will need to play well, especially in the first half apparently.

Sitting behind peyton for 3 and 1/2 years should have helped him a bit.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 05:26 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Ike Taylor gives his opinion which means this preview is as useless as useless can be, this is the best they can find to preview games? Sad sad day.

I always feel sexual tension between Ike and the woman he's talking with.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I always feel sexual tension between Ike and the woman he's talking with.

She's certainly easy on the eyes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 06:19 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I don't know why they're pushing Ike so had on NFL Network content. I can hear the English language crying every time he speaks. MJD is much better in my opinion.

LT is a first ballot HoF running back, but he's equally painful to listen to at times on there.

Ike and MJD are getting the typical 1 year tryout at NFLN ... Dameshek has used them the most and Now uses them. MJD is far and away better between the two . Ike just needs to go take a job at steelers.com and get it over with. He is painful to listen in almost all ways.
Reply/Quote
Cannot believe it, i agree with Ike. Nervous

We need to get our running game going and go Playaction on the Broncos.

The way Osweiler has fell off in the 2nd half is not a good sign for them either.

Plus it sounds like Eifert will be back which tips the scales for me in our direction big time.

With the TD machine back we score more points period.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 09:31 PM)EatonFan Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/player/brockosweiler/2533436/gamelogs

Osweiler's game logs.

Ummmm, osweiler is 6'8" 240, really? 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 02:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cannot believe it, i agree with Ike. Nervous

We need to get our running game going and go Playaction on the Broncos.

The way Osweiler has fell off in the 2nd half is not a good sign for them either.

Plus it sounds like Eifert will be back which tips the scales for me in our direction big time.

With the TD machine back we score more points period.

What's hilarious is that Ike slams Dalton any chance he gets but praises AJM lol
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 02:15 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Ummmm, osweiler is 6'8" 240, really? 

Yeah, he's tall AF. I wonder how easy the game is to him being able to see over everybody at all times.
Before every play Geno and Carlos need to yell "The bigger they are..."

While Peko mimicks snap counts simultaneously. "Get Set, Get SET, GET SET, SET, SET"
Reply/Quote
I love that Ike said we need to establish the run and I love that he picked us.

Their D is so good against the pass (run, too, but the pass would cause us the most problems with turnovers).

Hill didn't get much time last week because he overslept and missed that meeting, which is good because I thought our coaches just weren't running him out of stupidity, so hopefully we get back to giving Hill the ball and he holds onto it like he's holding on for his life.

I do think we need to get after Brock early and force his collapse in the first half, rather than wait until the 2nd like the Steelers did.

We got this!
Reply/Quote
In the last 3 games, the Broncos have struggled mightily in the 2nd half. Bengals need to contain them in the 1st half. There's something in that statistic that we might not know about with them. Win the 1st half, win the game.

For much of the first part of the season we were also a 1st half team, jumping the gun and coasting to victory.
Reply/Quote