Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals, Broncos, Packers and Patriots
These are the only teams to be in the last 4 play-offs.

Combined, they have 1 loss, The Packers, and that was to The Broncos.

Of course Patriots and Broncos have the old Hall of Fame quarterbacks at the end of their careers. Brady and Manning. ......Packers have a veteran Hall of Fame quarterback in Rodgers. ......The Bengals were pretty much rebuilt in 2011 after Carson and Chad had been wanting traded. Bengals are the new young team in this group of 4 teams.  The Bengals are one of the 4 teams that has had good enough seasons to go play-offs last 4 seasons and all 4 teams are pretty much a lock to make it 5 straight seasons.  Combined, they are 27-1    so far in 2015.  The up and coming Bengals rebuilt in 2011, are truly one of the 4 teams that can brag of having 5 straight seasons good enough to go play-offs.  Now Dalton is the youngest QB of the bunch. I can't blame him for losing play-off game his rookie season, most rookies don't even start. I don't blame him that much for losing play-offs his second season on the road. He should take some heat for losing play-offs his third season at home to Chargers. I don't blame him for losing play-offs his 4th season at Indy because the team really limped into Indy with no AJ Green, no Jones, no Eifert, no Burfict, nobody to catch the ball and too many injuries to give Colts a game.  So to say he can't win in the play-offs, there has only been 1 play-off game that I think he should have won. ....Still, he has started every game since drafted to lead Bengals to 5 straight winning seasons, putting up touchdown records his first 3 years to put him in company of Marino and Manning, has been in 2 Pro Bowls in first 4 years. .....The other 3 teams have the older more veteran quarterbacks, but our younger quarterback now becoming a veteran is starting his career with 5 years of winning as no other Bengal quarterback ever has.  I saw all of Ken Anderson and Boomer Esiason and Carson Palmers careers here and Andy Daltons first 5 years are better than their first 5 years, and why Bengals are in this group of Broncos, Packers and Patriots of 5 straight winning seasons to go play-offs. 

The Broncos, Packers and Patriots look to be a force again in this group of teams going to 5 straight play-offs.....and I look for our Bengals who are no longer a rookie based team to be more of a force in the play-offs as well.  Right now, the AFC is loaded with 3 unbeaten teams going to 5 straight play-offs, the AFC is TOUGH.....Bengals are the up and coming young team of the bunch, but this is a more veteran 2015 Bengals with youth no longer an excuse.  Dalton has started 75 straight regular season and play-off games and those reps seem to have  him looking like a veteran now and a team leader, reading defenses in his sleep like a vet. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
You forgot the Panthers. They are 6-0 and will probably be 7-0 after tonight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:12 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: You forgot the Panthers. They are 6-0 and will probably be 7-0 after tonight.

Panthers haven't been in the playoffs the last 4 years.  
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:15 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Panthers haven't been in the playoffs the last 4 years.  

Except last year when they beat the cards in the wild card round.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Except last year when they beat the cards in the wild card round.

his post was about teams that have made it to the playoffs each of the last 4 seasons and they all are looking @ 5 in a row unless theres a major breakdown.

Not the undefeated teams in the league.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Except last year when they beat the cards in the wild card round.

Literally any other QB than Ryan Lindley would have won that game. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Last year doesn't equate to 4 years so the point still stands.  
Reply/Quote