Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns Predictions
31-7 Browns
Reply/Quote
I predict I finish up my last minute Christmas shopping.

Bengals 23
Browns 17

Ya know... Might as well save Marvin's job, and slip a few spots in the draft.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Browns 27-3
Reply/Quote
As much as I hate it, 21-17 Browns.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 09:54 PM)jason Wrote: I predict I finish up my last minute Christmas shopping.

Bengals 23
Browns 17

I'm with you. 

Now that we are virtually out of the playoff picture, we also ruin any chance of getting a good draft position.   and save Marvin's job.

Bengals- 20
Browns- 19
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 09:54 PM)jason Wrote: I predict I finish up my last minute Christmas shopping.

Bengals 23
Browns 17

The only way to be sure Marvin Lewis might not be back is to wish for a 0-16 season. I kid, though...we've never had the chance to see if he gets an extension following a 3-win season. Maybe next year we can root against the Bengals a little sooner just to hedge our bets.

Also, we can get a better pick in the draft to take the next Cedric Ogbuehi and/or take a guy like Ross over Mahommes. Alas, if there is one thing this franchise needs it is more losing.

EDIT - I will say that it IS possible being swept by the Browns will lead to Marvin's dismissal, but I'm still not sure of it.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 03:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The only way to be sure Marvin Lewis might not be back is to wish for a 0-16 season. I kid, though...we've never had the chance to see if he gets an extension following a 3-win season. Maybe next year we can root against the Bengals a little sooner just to hedge our bets.

Also, we can get a better pick in the draft to take the next Cedric Ogbuehi and/or take a guy like Ross over Mahommes. Alas, if there is one thing this franchise needs it is more losing.

EDIT - I will say that it IS possible being swept by the Browns will lead to Marvin's dismissal, but I'm still not sure of it.

I never root for them to lose. I've just seen this movie a coupla times before. We probably get the rare win against the Steelers to "finish strong" too... Maybe carry that momentum into next year with Marvy Marv at the helm for one last ride.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 08:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: As much as I hate it, 21-17 Browns.

This guy knows things.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 03:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The only way to be sure Marvin Lewis might not be back is to wish for a 0-16 season.  I kid, though...we've never had the chance to see if he gets an extension following a 3-win season.  Maybe next year we can root against the Bengals a little sooner just to hedge our bets.

Also, we can get a better pick in the draft to take the next Cedric Ogbuehi and/or take a guy like Ross over Mahommes.  Alas, if there is one thing this franchise needs it is more losing.

I saw or read something to the effect that the Browns game is all important to Brown. Getting seept bby them might stick in his craw.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Heart:

Clowns 6
Bengals Eleventy-one

Head:

Clowns 31
Bengals 20
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will take the momentum from beating the mighty Raiders at home, and go up Lake Erie seeking revenge. The defense is playing it's best ball of the season, and the offense led by Jeffrey and Joe will rally the troops on offense.

Browns win 28 - 17
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Dunlap, Hubbard and crew combine for 6 sacks, knock Johnny Mayfield's head off so he can never play again (i'm already sick of hearing how great he is) and Mixon runs for 200 yards! Bengals 30 Clowns 0 I know.....wishful thinking.
Reply/Quote
If the receivers all run the wrong routes, that will help Driskel's completion percentage and give them a chance.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals win this game and to save myself the time and energy they finish the season beating the Squeelers and the rest of the division lose the last 2 games it creates a conundrum for playoffs...Lol I really think these last 2 games have no bearing on Merv's status next year.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 11:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: If the receivers all run the wrong routes, that will help Driskel's completion percentage and give them a chance.
Maybe if they run all their short routes deeper, that might help Jeff....
Reply/Quote
We ain’t winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Browns are at home and they're still in it and hungry. It's going to take a flawless game with all the heart they have for our bunch to stay in it.

Do I think the Bengals can pull that off ? sure they could. Will they pull that off under mediocre Merv ? NO

Browns: 26
Bengals: 19

Here's to hoping they shock me and crush the Stains Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Browns 17
Bengals 0
Bengals will play excellent defense but the offense will be dreadful
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 09:49 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 31-7 Browns

Bengals eliminate the browns from play off contention...

27-21
Reply/Quote
Let Mixon carry the ball 30 times and maybe we'll keep Baker off the field long enough to win.
Reply/Quote