Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns Predictions
(12-18-2018, 01:12 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Maybe if they run all their short routes deeper, that might help Jeff....

Talk about having no players,now Tyler Boyd is out for the rest of this season,we have nobody to get it done.This organization is toast without players.I mean,how can ANYONE expect a win anywhere when you are just slammed with injuries.I do not expect any more wins this season.
Reply/Quote
Marvin is going to coach them up. Players are going to do their job.
Do better

13 - 10 bengals
Reply/Quote
The extra down for going for it every 4th down allows for Driskel to throw some targetless passes and our O-Line to block for short yardage conversions.

Jeff gets KO'd "going all goal line" instead of surrendering like a ***** QB.

Savage snaps into a Slim Jim and leads the Craptastic Cats to paydirt.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We are finally running the ball better and defense is playing better.

There is a slight chance but not much more than that with no WR's.

24-23 Bengals because always predict a Bengals win, lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Browns 35
Bengals 21

Only reason the Bengals score 21 is the Browns initially take them lightly then steamroll the Bengals after a couple early TDs by the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Flashback 2014...

November 6
Cleveland Browns
L 3–24
5–3–1
Paul Brown Stadium

December 14
at Cleveland Browns
W 30–0
9–4–1
FirstEnergy Stadium
Reply/Quote
Dalton, AJ Green, Eifert out. Boyd injured, maybe out. If not out, very gimpy. Add in Bengals stinky defense. Baker Mayfield, Chubb, Browns O Line, Browns D have an easy day as they try to stay in Wild Card hunt. Bengals got their win over Raiders but with Browns and Steelers coming, Bengals won't win another game. Season is pretty much over for Bings. Better luck in 2019.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Our Defense is playing much better than the last time we met...

Bengals - 23
Stains - 13
Reply/Quote
I’ll say we get beat 24-7. If we’re going to lose, do it in style
Reply/Quote
Then all I want for Xmas is for Burfict to leave the Bengals in style and absolutely knock the sh$t out of Baker Mayfield.
Reply/Quote
This is why Marv should be fired. We should never be an underdog to the Browns.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/21/browns-in-unfamiliar-territory-9-point-favorites-over-bengals/

Defense keeps us close, Bengals 13, Browns 17.
Reply/Quote
Browns dominate again. Browns 27 Bengals 17
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Not a prediction, but this is a story I have seen plenty of times:
The Bengals fight hard. They execute in every phase of the game. Looking at the single game, they will look like world beaters. People start believing that this team is showing something they can build off of. They destroy the Browns. They then lay down on the field against the Steelers and look like a JV football team from an all girls school in Vermont.
Reply/Quote
With out dalton, green, boyd, no tight ends and Mixon probably limited I don’t know how this team scores any points. Gio ain’t going to solo this.

Browns win.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 05:52 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: This is why Marv should be fired. We should never be an underdog to the Browns.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/21/browns-in-unfamiliar-territory-9-point-favorites-over-bengals/

Defense keeps us close, Bengals 13, Browns 17.

I agree he should be fired but let’s be serious for a moment. Our defense stinks and we’re missing defensive starters at LB and CB. Dalton’s our greens out Boyd’s out 3 tightends are out and Mixon is likely going to see limited snaps due to being on injured list currently. How exactly do you expect we win this game regardless of who the coach is?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 04:16 PM)Destro Wrote: Not a prediction, but this is a story I have seen plenty of times:
The Bengals fight hard. They execute in every phase of the game. Looking at the single game, they will look like world beaters. People start believing that this team is showing something they can build off of. They destroy the Browns. They then lay down on the field against the Steelers and look like a JV football team from an all girls school in Vermont.

Sadly, believe there is zero danger of this happening.  Well, not the laying down to the Steelers part, that's happened all too often.  Unfortunately, we're just too banged up and Cleveland is playing too well for us to win this thing.  So, I hope you're right on the first part and we're both wrong on the second part.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote