Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals@Browns Predictions
Fresh off an impressive win against the Iggles, we face the Browns this week in Cleveland. Will the ugly Bengals show up or the team that played the Iggles. I think the ugliness wins out and the Browns win their first and only game this year. Browns 24 Bengals 20 on another missed PAT.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
17-10 Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win by 17.
Reply/Quote
If OogaBooga stays on the bench, Bengals regain momentum and win 31-17
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 34
Browns: 0
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
27 -13 Bengals win back to back games.

After game MB offers Hue, McCarron, Nugent, and Ogbuehi for the Browns #1 overall pick in draft.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 08:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: 27 -13 Bengals win back to back games.

After game MB offers Hue McCarron, Nugent, and Ogbuehi for the Browns #1 overall pick in draft.

lmfao
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 07:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If OogaBooga stays on the bench, Bengals regain momentum and win 31-17

If the Pro Shop stocked it, that jersey would be a big seller.

We'll win 19-10 in an ugly, ugly game.  But, a W's a W, and that's another sweep of the Browns.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This is the scenario everyone gets fooled by. Bengals come off a very impressive win while facing the worst team in the NFL with zero wins which the world calls the Browns! Should be a shoe in right???

Nope...the train crash will derail once again next week

Bengals- 17
Browns- 20
Reply/Quote
The Browns are coming off a bye week and we know Hue Jackson wants some respect by beating the Bengals. However, Cleveland is a hot mess and Cincinnati is a hot team; passing for a zillion yards without AJ Green did wonders for the Bengals' offense so they will go into Cleveland confident. As for the defense, they've been getting better every week.

Cincinnati 31 Cleveland 10.
Reply/Quote
Can we wear our undefeated Orange Jersey/Black Pants combo? Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm just gonna go out and say it. 

Browns- 17
Bengals 16
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 01:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm just gonna go out and say it. 

Browns- 17
Bengals 16

We should win by at least two touchdowns, but I won't be surprised if we lay an egg and give the Brownies their first win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 02:07 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Can we wear our undefeated Orange Jersey/Black Pants combo?  Mellow

Hell, if that combo has that much power, then they better wear it for the Steeler game. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think Mike Nugget shanks one early in game and it comes back and bites us.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 10:08 PM)GodFather Wrote: This is the scenario everyone gets fooled by. Bengals come off a very impressive win while facing the worst team in the NFL with zero wins which the world calls the Browns! Should be a shoe in right???

Nope...the train crash will derail once again next week

Bengals- 17
Browns- 20

I would say I could see this happening, but with Ogbuehi on the bench, I think the offensive woes are 80% solved.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 03:10 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I would say I could see this happening, but with Ogbuehi on the bench, I think the offensive woes are 80% solved.

Is his benching a definite for Sundays game?
Reply/Quote
We should win this game by 3 scores - SHOULD

But I have a gut feeling this one will be way closer than it ever should be.

Bengals 27

Browns 20

Here's to hoping the players can once again overcome the incompetent coaching. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 11:25 AM)GodFather Wrote: Is his benching a definite for Sundays game?
It worked the other day, so probably not a definite.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hard to say imo. Hue & the Browns will have had 2 weeks to prepare coming off bye week. Its looking to be a cold and maybe dreary/wettish kind of day as of now. And its an away game to boot, though I cant imagine their crowd will be amped up for it.

Bengals should win obviously, but I will just pick the Browns 14-12 as Nuge misses both xps. Fyi Im bad at pickin Bengal games so takin the non-gut approach.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote