Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals@Browns Predictions
(12-04-2016, 07:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If OogaBooga stays on the bench, Bengals regain momentum and win 31-17

In the end this is the deciding factor.

If Winston is in at RT....

Bengals - 34-16

If Og is in at RT....

Bengals - 23-20
Reply/Quote
Browns get their first win. Marvin claps.
Reply/Quote
I think the defense has begun to gel and is starting to shut down very solid teams. They have held all but one of their last opponents to under 20 points (the one that wasn't scored 21) and even without Green we are starting to see some new weapons in Burkhead and Core. (Fisher? Haha)

Bengals continue to roll:

Bengals 27
Browns 17
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:34 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Fresh off an impressive win against the Iggles, we face the Browns this week in Cleveland. Will the ugly Bengals show up or the team that played the Iggles. I think the ugliness wins out and the Browns win their first and only game this year. Browns 24 Bengals 20 on another missed PAT.

Browns aren't winning a game until the last week of the season   Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 04:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: In the end this is the deciding factor.

If Winston is in at RT....

Bengals - 34-16

If Og is in at RT....

Bengals - 23-20

Pretty sure I read that Winston is #1 on the depth chart now.  Og didn't get a single snap at Eagles game.  I think the deciding factor in whether we see Og is if Fisher is healthy enough to rotate at RT.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 11:25 AM)GodFather Wrote: Is his benching a definite for Sundays game?

Well I heard Winston is listed at the top of the depth chart, for whatever that's worth.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 10:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Browns aren't winning a game until the last week of the season   Cool

LOL Man I hope you are right!  
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Pretty sure I read that Winston is #1 on the depth chart now.  Og didn't get a single snap at Eagles game.  I think the deciding factor in whether we see Og is if Fisher is healthy enough to rotate at RT.  

Good, we win this game then for sure IMHO.

Could be a bigger blowout than last time. Just don't let the QB run on us like we did then.
Reply/Quote
I think that people getting excited about the Eagles win are kidding themselves. Philly had lost six of their last eight games before coming to Cincinnati, they are not a good team. The Browns are also not a good team, but it is a division game and Hue knows the team well. I won't guess at the score, but think Cleveland gets their first win of the season.

I said last week that I thought the Bengals would win one more game this year, and would not be surprised if the Eagles were it. I'm sticking with that.
Reply/Quote
Latest weather report is Lake Effect snow on Sunday in Cleveland. Makes me think a low scoring affair. I still think the Browns win it though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 07:56 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Latest weather report is Lake Effect snow on Sunday in Cleveland. Makes me think a low scoring affair. I still think the Browns win it though.

That would be embarrassing.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 07:48 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I think that people getting excited about the Eagles win are kidding themselves.  Philly had lost six of their last eight games before coming to Cincinnati, they are not a good team.  The Browns are also not a good team, but it is a division game and Hue knows the team well.  I won't guess at the score, but think Cleveland gets their first win of the season.  

I said last week that I thought the Bengals would win one more game this year, and would not be surprised if the Eagles were it.  I'm sticking with that.
Imagine the blowback on this board IF the Brownies beat Bengals. WOW!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 08:49 PM)Derrick Wrote: Imagine the blowback on this board IF the Brownies beat Bengals. WOW!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Many will probably celebrate the loss as a better draft pick and one more nail in Marvin's coffin, regardless if the latter's grounded in reality or not.  I'd just be grinding my teeth and seething.  I can take a lot of things with this team, but a loss to the Browns is not acceptable.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals win a close one 20 - 17.

Nugent hits both uprights on the same kick and it falls through for the game winner.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 13-0.
Reply/Quote
I think the lake effect snow kills off any advantage we have.

Tie 6-6
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 12:09 AM)Fresno B Wrote: I think the lake effect snow kills off any advantage we have.

Tie 6-6

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 12:09 AM)Fresno B Wrote: I think the lake effect snow kills off any advantage we have.

Tie 6-6

What advantage? lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Prediction: Bengals or Browns win or they tie. Or..Bengals or Browns lose or they tie.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 12:27 AM)grampahol Wrote: Prediction: Bengals or Browns win or they tie. Or..Bengals or Browns lose or they tie.

[Image: simpsons-lock-of-the-week.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote