Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Browns predictions
Going with 24 Bengals (1 missed fg attempt). Brown's 20.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think with another week of Lazor tag we'll pull off our first W. But the Browns like nearly always will play us tough and keep it close.

Bengals: 23

Browns: 16
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 03:19 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Bengals win and Marv gets a ten year extension .

Then we win all the superbowlz!!!!

Which shit team shows up?  That's the question.  It's up there, so advantage them.  They have a rookie QB and we have a rookie OC, so push there.  It's at 1:00, so no unfair disadvantage there.  Both teams are desperate.  Blah blah blah. Hell, I don't even know what I'm saying. I could handicap Uruguayan minor league soccer better than this game.  God help any poor bastidge stuck watching this shit show who isn't a Browns or Bengals fan. 

Browns 17
Bengals 12 

Bullock hits 4 60+ yarders as a giant **** you to Elliott.

Hallelujah!!!  Holy Shit!  Where's the Tylenol?!

[Image: giphy.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals lay an assignment whippin' on the Browns Sunday. Bengals 29 Browns 6
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 10:28 PM)jason Wrote: Bengals lay an assignment whippin' on the Browns Sunday. Bengals 29 Browns 6

Ass whippin'... Not assignment whippin'. I can't edit for some reason.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton 310 yards 5 TDs. One passing two rushing and two receiving ( one 85 yard catch and run td).
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bengals blowout the Browns. Bengals 37 Browns 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 10:29 PM)jason Wrote: Ass whippin'... Not assignment whippin'. I can't edit for some reason.

Well thank God for spell check, huh? Just think, if your great grandfather had spell check he may have never uttered the phrase to your grandfather,  "Boy! I'm gonna give you the biggest assignment wippin of your life!" 
And this is why everyone should have their own personal time machine available at better time machine retailers everywhere.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 37
Browns 6
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Would losing to the Browns get Marv fired?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 01:31 PM)McC Wrote: Would losing to the Browns get Marv fired?

Doubt it if Marvin gets fired it will be at the bye week.
Reply/Quote
Browns 17
Bengals 9
Bengals Defense plays well enough to win but the offense continues it's struggles.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 03:03 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Doubt it if Marvin gets fired it will be at the bye week.

Way to ruin my day.

J/K.  Yeah, you're probably right.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 03:03 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Doubt it if Marvin gets fired it will be at the bye week.

(09-30-2017, 03:04 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Browns 17
Bengals 9
Bengals Defense plays well enough to win but the offense continues it's struggles.

(09-30-2017, 03:05 PM)McC Wrote: Way to ruin my day.

J/K.  Yeah, you're probably right.

FI!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 02:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We get up big in the first half and Marv takes our foot off the gas again...

Bengals -27
Browns - 24

Teams can't score negative points, but if there were two teams that could...these would be the two.
Reply/Quote
Haden isn't there anymore, and Green has feasted on the Browns whenever Haden was out. So I predict a breakout day for him (especially with Eifert out). 150+ yards and a couple scores. The Browns blitz a ton and we haven't handled the blitz well, but I think they'll be focused on that all week and the line will hold up okay (couple sacks, both on Ogbuehi).

Bengals will run out to a big early lead and go conservative early in the 4th, using Mixon to salt the game away (100 yards for him).

Kizer will have his moments late, make us sweat a little bit and make the score look closer than it really was.

Bengals- 31
Browns- 16
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Per MSN sports:

Both fan bases deserve a moment of quiet thought and some sympathy from fans of just about every other team in the league. Cincinnati either found some positives to latch onto in Green Bay, or completely bottomed out with their second half collapse. The Browns got another uneven, turnover-filled performance from DeShone Kizer, and more importantly, little help from the running game and a terrible outing from the defense--against Jacoby Brissett. This is a hard game to pick, primarily because both teams are objectively not good, and while the Bengals are clearly better on paper, they are on the road, and there is no reason to trust them to actually take care of business. The movable object gets the win over the resistible force.
Pick: Browns

Reply/Quote
I've got tickets for the game but I'm kind of sick. I got the browns fan next to me kicked out of the game last time lol, that was years ago, and he was flat out drunk, but his family was there too so I assume they are season ticket holders.

It was the Manziel game where we destroyed them. Probably not going to make it up there again today.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This team is a disaster, we go 0-4, and Marvin gets fired after it.

Browns 28
Bengals 13
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Our offense will still be finding itself without Eifert and Ross (and Core not playing over the incredibly average Lafell), but I think Mixon has his best game and might even crack the 100 yard rushing total. He's due to break a long one.

The defense will rise, and the Bengals will start the long road back to contending this season:

Bengals 24
Browns 13
Reply/Quote